★ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 ★

" im going out! "

aera yelled into the dorms, letting the boys know that she was leaving. just as she turned the doorknob to open the door, she felt an earthquake of 8 guys coming downstairs, a bunch of screaming and protests and questions were yelled into the once quiet dorms. aera slowly closed her eyes as she pressed her cherry coloured lips into a thin line, trying to come up with a smart lie to tell the overprotective monkeys in the house.

"where do you think your going dressed like that?" hyunjin eyed her up and down, seemingly not satisfied with her clothing options, but he was feeling very different inside, yet he had to keep the tough act on.

"it's just clothes!" aera protested, she was NOT gonna let them make her change her outfit, after all, she stayed till 4 in the morming trying to piece everything up. plus, she had to look pretty for D.I.S.P.A.T.C.H if they ever catch her on camera.

"clothes that are too revealing! nuh uh..go change." jeongin argued back, for him, being 2 years apart from aera means that he is much older and wiser than her. he was also VERY influenced by his member's protective treatment of her.

"i am 20, i can dress however i want!" she pouted, very aegyo styled, hoping it would work on her members. "you know that won't work right? they'll still eat you alive if you don't change, just do it." seungmin raised his eyebrow at her, he was the most chill out of all of them, he was sitting on the couch playing on his phone just listening to argument. " can't you be helpful and just convince them?" aera rolled her eyes at his uselessness, almost forgetting that the other 7 were still in the room.

just as seungmin was about to respond, the dorm's door opened, revealing jiwoo, the young woman stood by the door looking at the boys, "why are yall just standing there?.. and where's aera?"

as the other girl in the room was behind the door, she jumped into the staff's view,, " HERE! I'M HERE, CODE RED, I REPEAT CODE RED!" jiwoo stared at the girl, blinking a couple of times before understanding what the younger meant. "bye guys!" the two girls yelled in sync before jiwoo took aera's wrist and dragged her quickly away from the dorm, as the boys' protest could be heard from miles away.

"ah! thank you unnie!" the younger bowed, her hair almost touching the ground. as jiwoo patted her head, chuckling at the group's behaviour towards eachother.

(𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦)

" hey minho? can we track her down? for um..scientific purposes??" felix asked the second older, wanting to see where the girl had gone, but the only answer he got was minho cracking his knuckles, neck and back, which felix took as a yes.

ミ★
as the group of 6 walked towards their secret hanging out café, all while laughing and talking, while a certain boy occasionally made fun of his friend's rapping line that was 82832771th years ago. as soon as they arrived, they were greeted with a smell of sweet pastries and coffee, the aura immediately comforting them. they sat down, and began chatting and complaining about the most random things.

"YAH BEOMGYU! YOU PUT MILK BEFORE THE CEREAL??" aera yelled at the boy with a wolfcut that sat right in front of her, eyes wide amd mouth open with shock, that face immediately turning into judgemental look.

" DONT YOU EAT MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICEREAM??" beomgyu yelled back, the other 4 gasping at the intense argument.

"YOU TWO WERE JUST FLIRTING HOW DID YOU ARGUE WITHIN SECONDS?" soobin, the leader said, not suspecting anyone to care about their conversation as the café was empty, only 2 customers there that had their headphones on, studying.

oh boy, how was he wrong.

what the 6 didn't notice, is that there were 8 figures listening to their conversation, and gasping when they heard the word 'Flirting', how could she betray them like that? having heard enough, chan and changbin dragged an almost sobbing I.N, a wildly jealous hyunjin, jisung, and felix,, a drama collecter minho that wanted to stay, and seungmin that was just shocked, back to the dorms. they were going to make aera feel GUILTY your honour, GUILTY.

ミ★
it was 11 PM, and aera slowly unlocked the door, hoping to slide in without anyone knowing or noticing, she prayed that they would all be asleep so she could peacefully enter. and just as she got in, she closed the door, and stood there, trying to hear any sound coming from anywhere, guess the gods liked her after all. she let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding, as she walked towards the light button, cuffing soobin's coat's sleeves away so she could let he fingers actually show. he was a giant after all.

*𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆*

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" the girl jumped back, eyes wide, staring at her member's smiley, "lovely" looking faces that were creepy as hell.

"hey sweetheart, you are finally back." chan smiled at her, his smile seeming most genuine out of the other 7.

"hey chan" aera smiled back at him, going on her tippy toes to reach his taller form, kissing his cheek then whispering,,

"why are they all staring at me like that??"
"just...don't lie okay?"

well thanks, christopher bang fucking chan. you certainly helped!

"YAH! AERA HOW COULD YOU FLIRT WITH OTHER GUYS WHEN YOU HAVE THE MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN THE SAME DORM HUH? ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH? AH MY HEART I CANNOT BELIEVE Y-"

minho's hand slapped jisung's mouth, done with his yelling and complaining.

"who's coat is that?" changbin narrowed his eyes at the younger girl,, patiently waiting for an answer to his question.

"...soobin's.."

"okay that's it, STRAY KIDS. ASSEMBLE AND ATTACK!" felix yelled, as they all got up to attack the smaller girl into a tickle fight, that quickly turned into a pillow fight as aera grabbed one to smack I.N in the face.

ミ★

after the war that happened, they made aera stand in front of them, apologise and give compliments to each member. after she did, she went to change her clothes that were and THANK GOD not teared to pieces. but the boys felt unbelievably guilty, so as she got out of her room, they dragged her towards the living room's floor that was decorated with pillows and blankets and snack and drinks, as well as mean girls' intro playing, as she squealed in excitement at the movie night they were about to have, they all cuddled close, keeping eachother warm in the cold, autumn night, even after almost killing eachother.

if they did this everytime she went out, she would gladly do it everyday.

^^^
HAPPY RAMADAN 🌙
AND HAPPY 5TH SKZ ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
this is my 4th year with them and im so happy for them, they deserve more and more love fr <3

did you like this chapter? IT WAS LONGGG 😭