How much longer?

Derek looked away from where he put the last coffee mug into the cabinet to see Stiles walking into the kitchen. He looked like he was on a mission.

Derek turned just as Stiles crowded close. Before Derek could say anything, Stiles' mouth was on his. The faint taste of sweetened coffee lingered on his tongue. His hands slid under the hem of Derek's shirt, finding bare skin.

Derek guessed this was due to his earlier suggestion in the hall downstairs. He was about to trail his lips across Stiles' jaw when he pulled back. His eyes met Derek's in question as his hands found the zipper of Derek's jeans and paused.

He gave a curt nod.

A smile tugged at Stiles' lips before he dropped to his knees in front of Derek.

The counter behind Derek's back was a fortunate thing as he gripped at the cool material. It was a drastic difference from the warmth of Stiles' mouth.

This wasn't the first time Stiles had done this but Derek never got used to seeing Stiles look up at him with his whiskey-colored eyes. He was sure he fell in love a little more each time.

The roll of Stiles' tongue forced a moan from Derek's throat. He reached out and slid his hand into Stiles' hair. He gripped it gently, guiding himself deeper down Stiles' throat.

Stiles obliged, letting Derek control him. He looked up as he pulled back to see Derek's head thrown back. He loved seeing Derek above him like that. Completely at his mercy. The best part, besides having Derek's dick in his mouth and Derek loving it, was that Derek trusted him enough to be at his mercy. He'd learned quickly in the bedroom, Derek wasn't one to relinquish control very easily. It was in these small moments that Derek allowed him. If Stiles wanted, he could pin Derek's wrists to the counter and Derek would allow it. But it was a delicate line and right now that wasn't what Stiles wanted to do. He wanted to feel Derek's hand in his hair and hear the soft pants above him.

Derek's hand tightened and his hips met Stiles' mouth in jerked motions as his climax built.

Stiles rolled his tongue and sucked harder forcing Derek to gasp a soft 'Fuck'. Stiles didn't stop but he slowed, allowing Derek to ride out the high.

Derek's hand fell away from Stiles' hair as he grabbed for the counter again.

Stiles swallowed and stood, pressing a quick sloppy kiss to Derek's mouth.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow." Stiles pressed another chaste kiss on Derek's lips and darted for the door.

Derek blinked as he tried to process what was happening. "Wait, what?" he scrambled to pull his pants back up and catch Stiles before he left.

Stiles threw his laptop bag over his shoulder and reached for the door. "I gotta meet my dad for dinner at the station."

"But what about you?" Derek frowned. He tried to hide any disappointment in his tone.

Stiles pulled open the door and smiled. "That was for me." He winked before closing the door behind him.

Derek's chest constricted. He let out a sigh as he listened to Stiles' retreating steps. He really was in too deep.

The sound of Stiles' jeep disappeared into the distance, leaving the overwhelming silence. He sat on the couch and let his head fall into his hands. This silence is what got Derek into this mess. There was a time when he liked the silence. It was deserved. He was alone and it was his fault. But that was years ago. He had family again. They had filled his loft for years. In and out at all hours of the night and day. It was nice. But slowly they all found their own space, which he couldn't blame them for. But it left a deafening hole in his heart. Which he was now stupidly filling with Stiles.

He had known this was a bad idea but he'd been in love with Stiles for years and the suggestion from him had crumbled Derek's reserve. Now he was drowning in the ecstasy of Stiles. How much longer was he going to torture himself? How much longer was he going to smell the way Stiles covered his scent? How much longer was he going to watch Stiles leave his bed? How much longer was he going to hold his breath, hoping Stiles didn't find someone else's bed to fill?

The reminder of the texts between Adrian and Stiles was like a gut punch. Perhaps Stiles already had found someone else. But he hadn't ended things with Derek...yet.

The ache in his chest was proof he was in too deep.

"Do you really think you'd feel any differently if you weren't sleeping with him?" he could practically hear Laura say. It was times like this he missed her sisterly advice, even still. He could call Cora but she would definitely tell him to suck it up or tell him. Neither of which was helpful.

With an irritated growl, he snatched a book from the table, hoping to push away the frustration.

-

Stiles threw his jeep into park and nearly fell out as he hurried to the Station door, a bag of takeout in hand.

All eyes in the station fell on him as he clambered inside. He straightened and cleared his throat. Before he could say a word, Noah peered his head out of his office.

"You're late." Noah smiled.

"Yeah, I umm." Stiles gestured over his shoulder with his thumb. There was no way in hell he was going to tell his dad he was late bringing dinner because he'd been sucking Derek's dick. "Place was packed," he lied instead, holding up the bag of Chinese.

"On a Tuesday?" Noah frowned, gesturing for Stiles to close the door to his office.

"Apparently." Stiles shrugged, hoping his dad wouldn't press.

"No Derek?" Noah asked, reaching for a box of fried rice.

Stiles had hoped the greasy food would be enough of an apology for being late.

"Why uh, why would...Derek be here?" Stiles frowned, not looking at his dad as he reached for his own box.

Noah set down the fried rice and sighed. "Kid, you may be smarter than most people in the room, but don't forget, I'm the sheriff."

Stiles swallowed.

"You claim you're not dating, but you two are joined at the hip."

"That's not true." Stiles gestured to his hip as if to prove a point.

Noah gave Stiles a look that said he wasn't buying.

Stiles sighed, setting down his own box. "Look, Derek and I... it's complicated. Everyone has someone ya know? Allison and Isaac, Boyd and Erica, Lydia and Parrish..." Stiles trailed off.

"Scott and Malia?" Noah asked knowingly.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. He didn't mind them being together. It had been years since he and Malia but it still felt like he was the one left behind.

"So you and Derek have each other." Noah nodded.

"Yeah, but it's not like that." Stiles sighed, grabbing for another box of noodles.

"But you want it to be."

Stiles looked up at his dad, who was giving him a sympathetic squint, like he could read Stiles' pre-prepared lie.

Stiles decided he didn't want to answer.

"Alright, if you say you aren't dating, then I believe you." Noah nodded, he could see the pain on his son's face.

Stiles gestured to one of the deputies in the other room. "How's the new guy doing?" he asked, desperate for a conversation change. He'd done a good job pretending he didn't have feelings for Derek, but the taste of him was still on his tongue, and yet he still missed him. He was pathetic. How much longer was he going to be able to keep this up before Derek found out?

*AN*
Hope you like it. 😊