Together

It wasn't the most conventional way to have a bonfire, but the wood burned well, and it was warm. Stiles stared at the flames that licked at the night sky. He was glad this was finally over. No one else had to die. Melissa had called to say that Angela was going to be okay. Adrian was alive. The pack was alive. His dad was alive. He couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. 

"Are you serious?" Allison asked, pulling Stiles from his thoughts as Malia pulled out a bag of marshmallows.

"What? You can't have a bonfire without roasting marshmallows."

"This is basically a funeral." Scott nudged Malia's arm in disapproval.

"What? No, it's not. It's no different than burning a witch on a pyre." Malia shrugged.

"You'd roast marshmallows on a pyre?" Lydia grimaced.

"Why not?"

The pack all groaned their objections.

"Ugh, fine." Malia tossed the bag aside.

"So are we gonna get the story on you two, or are we gonna have to drag it out of you?" Lydia asked, crossing her arms at Stiles and Derek.

Stiles bit down on his bottom lip.

"We're together," Derek said blatantly. "Dating, specifically."

"What?"

"Since when?"

"You didn't tell us?"

The pack all sputtered.

"It's only been a few days. We were afraid to say anything until..." Stiles gestured at the fire that was starting to dwindle.

"Then why did tree guy call you boy toy?" Erica raised a knowing brow.

Stiles looked at Derek, who was glaring daggers as Erica.

"That's why you hated Adrian." Allison snapped her fingers. "You were sleeping with Stiles."

"I tried telling Scott that," Malia said, poking the fire with her previously acquired marshmallow stick.

"How did you know?" Isaac asked.

"Stiles' scent was suddenly masked all the time for no obvious reason." Malia shrugged.

"Wait, that long?" Isaac looked at Derek with wide eyes.

"Okay, yes, Derek and I had an agreement for... a while..." Stiles waved a dismissive hand.

The pack cooed and awed, earning an eye roll from Derek and a blush from Stiles.

"Well, I, for one, am glad you two finally got your head out of your asses," Erica nudged Derek's arm playfully.

Derek put a hand on Stiles' knee before leaning in. "Speaking of sleeping together..." his lips brushed along Stiles' ear.

Stiles grinned as he cleared his throat.

"You know, I think we have some research to do. We'll see you guys tomorrow?" Stiles asked.

"Oh, gross," Isaac groaned.

The pack laughed as Stiles pulled Derek towards the jeep.

Erica whooped behind them.

"It's nice. Them knowing," Derek said as he climbed into the car.

Stiles looked at Derek. "Yeah, and what's even better, no more tea."

Derek grinned.

-

Stiles and Derek barely made it in the door before their clothes were being shed. No more hiding, no more sneaking. They were free.

Stiles was leading the way to Derek's room when Derek caught Stiles' arm, pulling him in. He grabbed Stiles by the thighs and lifted him up. He pressed him against the wall, burying his face in Stiles' neck.

Stiles laughed. "You okay? You're more eager than usual."

"I didn't like the way he called Adrian your boyfriend," Derek said into the crook of Stiles' neck.

Stiles grabbed Derek's face, pulling him back so their eyes could meet. "No reason to be jealous. I'm with you."

Derek's expression softened as Stiles leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Derek's lips. He was suddenly being spun and laid back on the bed. Derek hovered over him.

Stiles closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of Derek's mouth as he peppered open-mouthed kisses along his chest, torso, and hips. He sucked in a breath as Derek's mouth dipped between his legs.

He clawed at the bedsheets, enjoying the feeling of Derek's lips on him.

Derek's hands held Stiles' hips gently as he bucked into his mouth eagerly. When he pulled back, Stiles whined above him. But he had plans to take his time. He wanted to take Stiles apart slowly. He wanted the pack to choke on his scent when Stiles walked in the room.

Slow kisses trailed back up to Stiles' mouth. Derek rutted against Stiles, gently earning a moan. A sound he had come to adore.

Derek paused briefly just to observe the way Stiles was sprawled under him. His head tilted just enough to expose his mole-dotted throat. His eyes blown wide with want. His hair already in mild disarray.

"God, I love you," Derek sighed, dipping in for the pulse point on Stiles' throat, licking at it gingerly.

"I love you too," Stiles moaned. The vibration reverberated through Derek's lips.

He couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh. He'd spent weeks restraining himself from saying those words, and now they fell from his lips so easily. And knowing Stiles felt the same way. There was no better feeling.

*AN*
Sorry, I wanted to get this up sooner, but I've been feeling pretty poorly still. Anyway, this is it! The end. Thank you to everyone for the votes and comments! It truly keeps me going! I have a royal au I'll be posting soon, so keep an eye out. I will also be picking 'Shatter my Reality' back up. Hopefully, I'll see you guys on one of those stories. If not, thank you, and I hope to see you around!!