༺Ep. 3༻

Just let me loooove you~~~

What a beutiful song. What a
mesmerizing, angelic voice.

Such a beautiful man.

So so much perfect. Eyes, lips, cheeks, hair, voice everything.....everything is touching.

His eyes......it was like an ocean. Soo deep. And it held so much warmth and calmness. It felt so comforting.

"Wassup Kiddo!" Her thoughts got interrupted when she felt a sudden snap on the back of her head which was given by Jungkook.

"Ow! Did you forgot we're in office?" She said to laughing Jungkook while rubbing her head.

"I think it was you who forgot that you're in earth." he said suppressing his chuckles.

"Whatavs." She said rolling her eyes.

Then get back to her work on laptop. Jungkook was sitting on her desk facing her.

"Seriously, you sure you're fine? Cause since when we went to that club you seems always lost in your thoughts. You weren't like this." He said.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"I mean, is something bothering you? I'm really worried you know. If anything wrong please tell me I can fix it." He said fixing her messed hair as she looked at him with a little smile.

"Don't worry. What can possibly happen when you're with me." She said then back at her laptop.

"You know very well you can't hide anything from me. I'm 4 years older than you, even if you don't call me oppa I saw you from your very little age. If I won't know about you then who else would?" He said before patting her head.

"It's nothing serious Kooks." She said shrugging.

"Hmm. Fine. Ay! Are you free today?" Jungkook asked playfully giving a slap on her back.

"Why tho?" She asked.

"Nothin'. Just wanna chill. Wanna go somewhere to have fun?" He asked.

She heard it right. Somewhere to have fun. Then, why not there?

"Be ready at 8. I know a better place." She said with a smile which was suppressing her excitement in it.

═════

Glowing with neon lights, little smoky, people vibing with the smooth but loud music.

It was the same club.

Y/n and Jungkook got down from their Rolls-Royce.

"Oh! You should have told me you like it here. Huh? What is so special in this small club? Did my buddy found someone interesting huh?~" Jungkook teased her as she gave him a 'So done' look.

"Are you coming with me or not?" She said.

"When did I said I'm not coming? I don't wanna miss it tho." He said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking inside the club.

They went to the closest seat just beside the round stage which Y/n purposely reserved for them.

Obviously cause she could see everything closer and clear. And not loose him this time like yesterday.

They sat on their seat. But, y/n was getting impatient.