༺Ep. 18༻

In that lonely cell, She was sitting on the cold floor hugging her legs with a blank face.

Jimin's voice was ringing in her ears multiple times.

Suddenly a guard open the cell's door.

"You gotta come with me." She said but Y/n was sitting still.

She rolled her eyes and held her arm, in an attempt to make her stand up she used her strength.

"Jeez! What do you eat?! Get the f*ck up!" She said yanking her arm as her attempt failed.

But here she is sitting like a statue.

"You Got a visitor." The female guard spoke with a tired sigh.

Y/n looked up. Her eyes got lighten and teary with a hope.

She slowly got up. The guard sighed and handcuffed her.

She walked towards the meeting hall where all the prisoners talk to their family members or friends who comes to visit them.

She sat down on a chair waiting for the person impatiently, with her gaze low.

"Y/n?"

She looked up but got disappointed as he wasn't the person she hoped for.

"What are you doing here?" She said.

"What do you mean? I'm here for you. I'm your brother Y/n."Jungkook said with his teary eyes.

He was feeling so much hurt seeing her like this in this situation.

"I warned you Y/n. I warned you before. If you have just believed me a little........ No no. I can't see you like this. You gotta get out of here. I arranged everything for your bail. You're coming with me." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere." She mumbled .

"What?"

"I.....I am not going anywhere Jungkook. You can go stay beside father." She said.

"Why?! You don't wanna get out from here?! You know how much worried I am and Father just for you?! Have you lost your senses?!" He yelled in disbelief.

"I'm not going anywhere. he hasn't come here yet. I know he'll come to see me." She said with her same blank face.

Jungkook just watched her in disbelief.

"What the hell are you saying?! Why would he come here now?! Have you really lost your senses?! He f*cking deceived you! He cheated on you! He's the one who sent you in this sh!t hole!" He yelled.

"Say anything you want. I know he can't do that, he loves me. Maybe it was my fault. I did something which made him mad at me. I'm telling you, my husband is just mad at me. He'll forgive me soon. He can't stay mad at me for too long, can he? He'll sure come and then I'll go back home with him." She said.

"Y/n........What happened to you? That MF! Just look what have he done to you!" He said with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Go Jungkook. Go home and stay with appa. He's not well. He might need you there. I'm all fine here. Go." She said looking at the view of outside by a window.

He couldn't stand this anymore, not like he can do more. He knows how much stubborn she is.

He just had to leave her there, feeling guilty and helpless.