༺Ep. 16༻✨

“Y/n! What in the hell is this news spreading around?!” Mr. Kim yelled throwing the newspaper on her.

Jungkook tried to go near her to ease her but stopped on his spot after getting a glare from mister Kim.

He couldn't do anything but to feel really bad for her as he stood in the distance, head hanging low.

“I can't believe this! My daughter! The Kim family's only heir! Smuggling drugs?! Have you lost all your shame?!” Mr. Kim yelled.

She didn't say a single word instead stood there trying to control her anger.

She's well aware of her father's health condition.

“Now what am I gonna do? Tell me! What is left there to explain?! You didn't even think about our respect............ family reputation? That's how I raised you? I can't believe you'd do this!” He said.

“You actually believed though.” She mumbled inaudibly.

Now what?! Are you gonna stand here like a deaf or say something?!”

“There's nothing to say anymore. I'll only say something and show you my face after proving my innocence.” She said and walked away from there tightly gripping the news paper.

“Y/n-” Jungkook tried to stop her but she showed her palm giving a stern look as he stopped.

“Appa! Appa please believe me. She can't do this types of things.” Jk said in defence.

I..... just don't know. What happened to her?! And please Jungkook, this time I don't want you to try defending her fault. You always spoil her just like her mother did! I want to see how and what she gonna prove now.” He said leaving from there.

Jungkook sighed as Uncle Jung put his hand on his shoulder.
___________________________________

Now Listen carefully.” she spoke in a stern voice on the phone.

“ First check every f*cking cameras of my office. Interrogate every security guard there, keep me updated every f*cking minute! I want all right and correct informations! And all those f*cking drug dealers hiding in South korea's every corner! I want them kneeling infront of me. And I want those b*stards too who holds f*cking grudges over me. Just do this as quickly as possible! I just want that one m*ther f*cker dead or alive!” She yelled and threw her phone lightly on the table, fuming in anger.

Y/nahh~~”

“WHAT?!” She yelled turning back with a blood shot glare.

She found a shook Jimin standing on the doorway of her study room.

Suddenly her anger melted down.

She quickly realised what she did and she was holding her gun too which she quickly hid inside the desk.

His eyes reflected he was scared.

“I'm.......sorry baby. Uh...... You-you.....do you wanna say something?” She asked with a small smile.

He shook his head with a sad face and left from there.

“Jimin-” She tried to stop him but he was already gone.

“Ah f*ck f*ck f*ck!! Damn it! Such a stupid! Idiot! Ugh!” She exclaimed hitting her head with her fist.

Sometimes later,

Y/n opened the door of their bedroom and found him preparing bed for them to sleep.

He noticed her but simply continued what he was doing without saying anything.