༺Ep. 8༻

"I'm soo excited Jimin." She said sitting beside him holding his hand in their private plane.

"Well, it's good. But, you haven't told me about you're excitement and why we're going to Canada all of a sudden?" Jimin asked.

"Umm.... You'll know after we go there." She said giving a peck on his lips with a chu sound.

"stop, Not here." He said stopping her.

"So what? I can kiss you whenever and wherever I want. Well, who's gonna see us no one's here." She said and was going to kiss...

"*ehem* *ehem* Guys...." They stopped and saw Jungkook standing with a bubble tea in his hand.

Jimin slightly pushed her as Y/n cleared throat and fixed her blazer.

"Sorry to disturb you but, we're here." He said with a smile.

"Let's go." She said with a sweet smile, holding his hand.

They got down from the plane as black Porsche was waiting for them.

She kept holding his hand to the Car and Opened the door for him as he sat.

"Y/n! For me too?" Jungkook asked.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Do it yourself." and sat down beside Jimin closing the door.

"Ooh! You forgot brother after getting boyfriend huh?" Jungkook said opening the door for himself and sat down.

While the ride Jimin was enjoying the view of outside.

"It's beutiful right?" Jimin asked her.

"Not as you." Y/n said.

"Aish! Are you gonna tell where are we going?" He asked curiously.

"We're going to meet my father."

"Oh." That's what Jimin exclaimed with cold face unnoticed by her.

"You know...... before marriage I want you to meet my father once. He'll be really happy trust me." Y/n said excitedly.

"Yea." Jimin said smiling.

They reached at their destination.

Jimin looked at the beautiful luxurious house. The door opened by Mr. Jung as the two children were greeted with affectionate hug.

"Jimin, meet Mr. Jung. He's my boyfriend." Y/n said.

"Nice to meet-- wait what?" Jimin looked at her with a confused frown.

"Aish! Please don't mind her. She's always like this." Mr. Jung said giving a thump on her back.

"Nice to meet you young man. Actually, I'm her father's secratary and their uncle." Mr. Jung said shaking hands with Jimin.

"Isn't he too handsome to be my uncle? And surprisingly he still single." Y/n said teasing Mr. Jung as Jimin nodded with a smile.

"Aish! Seriously Y/n." Mr. Jung laughed.

Mr. Jung led the trio to the living room where Mr. Kim was.

"Welcome my children. Hope you had a safe journey to here." Their father said as they both hugged him.

"Appa, I bring someone special today." Y/n said with a wide smile.

"I know. And that's why you're behaving stupid." His father said as Jungkook Chuckled but Y/n didn't felt bad, she's behaving like that.