༺Ep 9༻

The day came.

The day of Joy has arrived.

She was gonna get happily married to the person she loves with her whole heart.

She wore her wedding outfit

"Knock knock! May I come in?"

She turned to see Jungkook with bunny smile.

"No." She said knowing he would still come in.

" Woah! Looking sooo good huh?" Jungkook said pinching her cheek.

“Thank you. You too handsome."

“I know right!” He said

Yeah, Just like....a monkey wore a costume of gentleman." She said mockingly which to he stared her with a ‘Done’ look.

"Kooks......I'm pretty nervous...hehe." She said

"Nervous? You? Goodness! You saying you are nervous?" Jungkook said mocking.

She gave him a 'Done' look.

"Ok ok. Look, this is a special day for everyone right? So, it's normal to be nervous. Just, don't mess things up." Jungkook said.

"You're soo experienced in this huh?" She asked with a smirk.

"Not at all Kid. It's that, I'm older than you and it's my responsibility to give you some advice." Jungkook said elegantly which to she laughed.

"Ok ok. Now come here." He said and embraced her with a tight hug.

"My little Siso is going to marry. Just how the time flows and I didn't even notice. I'm soo soo much happy today." He said thumping her back.

"Aren't you being too imotional? Kooks, I'm still that little girl to everyone. And will be the same." She said.

"Imotional? Me? I feel relieved! God! Finally I'm free! There's now someone to take responsibility of your! Hah! Now I'm quitting the nanny Job." He said before getting hit by Y/n on the back of his head.