༺Ep 15༻

Jimin stood at that empty street as a man in hoodie and black surgical mask approached him

He quickly handed him a box and quickly left from there.

Jimin smirked and walked back to his house.

༺❀༻

Just like other days they were working at their office peacefully.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

Come in.” Y/n said.

The receptionist came, she was huffing like, she just ran a marathon.

“Calm down calm down Stacy. What happened?” Y/n asked to the receptionist.

“Ma'am some cops are here, told me to call you.” She said.

“Cops? What's the matter?” Jimin asked.

“I don't know. I think something happened. They only told me to call our boss.” She said.

“Ok. You go I'm coming.” Y/n said.

Jimin held her arm softly and said,

“I'm getting bad feelings about this.” He said in a worried face.

“Baby, I haven't done anything wrong. Why would you be afraid when I'm not. Don't worry they'll go away.” She assured and left from there holding Jimin's hand.

“Yes officer? What's the matter?” She asked.

“Ma'am we have search warrant to search your office.” A cop said.

“But why?” She said.

“We got an information that you're dealing drugs. And 1 crore dollar's Cocaine is hiding somewhere in your office.” he said.

“What rubbish?! That's not true. Our company is well known. Do you think we are this short of money that we started dealing drugs now?" She said in disbelief.

“We'll see that later. Now please co-operate with us as we search your office.” he said as she nodded in approval reluctantly.

The cops searched the whole office and found nothing.

“You see? Nothing's here.” Y/n said.

“We still haven't searched your office room. Can we?” The cop asked cross armed.

“Sure. Please." She said guiding them to her office room.

She waited there with Jimin as they searched the room.

Sir! There's box we found under the desk.” one of the officers informed.

The officer looked at her in a suspicious way as she watched all confused them bringing the white cardboard box towards them.