༺Ep. 19༻

Each day she was drowning in pain.

The grief, the pain of being used and cheated by the one she loved eternally and could do anything was eating her to the core.

She forgot about herself completely. His each and every words were stabbing like a sharp knife making her nights sleepless.

Jimin didn't take back any of his wrong allegations nor gave her property and company back, but Jungkook isn't the one to give up easily when it's about his sister.

He needs to bail her out anyhow, at any cost. And he knows he has some trustworthy sources, even fighting for illegally taken away properties which was getting hard and hard.

But, what else will he do, when his sister has no wish to come out.

She was ashamed to face his father. She thought her father would be disappointed on her and push her away which she can't bear.

1 year passed just like that.

Mr Kim couldn't stand his daughter's suffering. Each day he was lost in thoughts, guilt, sadness.

His condition was getting worse day by day.

And just like that he passed away in his deep slumber.

After hearing the news from Jungkook Y/n couldn't stand it anymore.

It felt as if she had received a severe shock.

She felt guilty for not staying with him in his last moments.

Thankfully the court allowed her to attend her father's funeral.

She got a moment to see her father one last time.

As she arrived, Mr. Jung hugged her and poor old man couldn't control his tears.

However, she had an emotionless face, just like half dead.

"Y-Y/n...Do you know how much we missed you? Even Sir was taking your name all the time, And........." he couldn't say anymore, trying to get a hold of himself.

He guided her to his coffin where he lies so peaceful.

Just beside that Jungkook was standing his head hung low while tears trickling down his cheeks.

She sat beside his coffin and held his hand.

"Appa? I'm here, infront of you. Why are you so silent all of a sudden? Aren't you gonna scold me?" She said with the same expression.

"Yeah I know, I told Jungkook many times that, why don't you stop always scolding me, insulting me. Looks like you took it too seriously." She let out a sad chuckle as a tear made its way down from her eye.

Everyone present there were stunned to see her like this.

Jungkook held her shoulders from behind

"Jungkook is....is it fair? Why did he leave me? How can he leave me? He cares about me right? He loves me, I heard him saying he can't express it but he does....then why?" She asked him.

"Y/n he's no more. Get up. Get up my sister." He said in a calm voice trying ease her a bit.

"This is not fair! Why does everyone has to go?! Why everyone leaves me alone!! Eomma, Jimin and.....Appa too! Why does everyone has to leave me?! What have I ever done?!" She yelled.

Jungkook wasted no time to hug her while finally breaking down.

He gestured for the burial as he hid his sister in his chest, as the duo cries.

She has lost everything.

Because of love.

She has nothing more to lose now.

...................

Jungkook rushed inside the hospital by a sudden call.

He was worried as hell but mostly he was hella furious.

"Where's she?" He asked fuming to Mr. Jung who was sitting outside putting his head on his palm.

Seeing Jungkook he pointed at a room.

He rushed inside where she was sitting on the hospital bed like a lifeless statue.

And a harsh punch landed right on her face making her jerk.

"You f*cking idiot!! What do you think you are?!!" Jungkook yelled grabbing her collers.

His eyes were red out of anger and teary but, her face still emotionless.

"How can you try to k!ll yourself like this Huh?!!! Answer me!!!" He yelled Which didn't effect her a bit.

Mr. Jung along with doctor and nurses rushed inside.

He held Jungkook preventing from doing any harm to the already hurt girl.

"Jungkook get a hold of yourself! She's not well right now." Mr. Jung said.

Her lips' corner was bleeding.

"Then tell me what should I do with her?!! I'm trying soo hard to get her back all her properties and trying to bail her out and here she is committing su!c!de?!" He yelled in frustration.

"Jungkook calm down. Please. Look, she's fine right? Please." Mr. Jung confronted.

"How uncle? Just look at her. What do you think? Is everything going to be alright? Do this girl have anything called shame? Just bit guilty? No." He said and sat down massaging his temples.

"Tsk.......can't even d!e huh?" She mumbled.

"What did you say?!" Jungkook glared.

She wiped lips and sat back comfortably.

"Kooks..... You're fighting my case aren't ya?" She said with a low and dangerously calm voice.

"Yes." Jungkook said.

"Good. Keep that up." She said casually.

Jungkook felt wierd feeling of something wrong.

He suddenly felt guilty for hitting that poor girl, he thought she's might hurt in her head.

"Kooks, get me out." She said with that same casual way.

"What?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"You heard it right. I wanna get out." She said looking at him.

For Jungkook someway it wasn't normal.

He sense danger because of the dark aura from her.

He somehow deep inside felt it wouldn't be good bailing her out.

━─┉┈◈To Be Continued◈┈┉─━