༺Ep. 12༻

At the office,

In a whole busy life, where everyone is busy with their work and

Y/n is busy staring at her husband who sitting right next to her.

"Don't you have any work?" Jimin asked clicking on his laptop.

"Yes." She cooed.

"What?"

"Checking out my husband." She again cooed swaying here armchair.

"Anything else?" Jimin asked with a sigh.

"You haven't ordered me yet." She said.

" Y/n, I can't order you. I can inform you and guide you only." He said.

"But, for me it's an order from the prince of my heart." She said.

"Aish! Stop with this romantic talks. And you have a schedule today.", Saying he explained the schedule.

" Okey Dokey~~ you coming with me?" She said.

"Umm..no. you have to go with some of the employees with their presentations. I'll be handling rest of the things here." He said.

"You sure? You know....you can always take rest ok? Just don't overwork. Don't pressure yourself. Don't sit here for too long ok? Your back might hurt."

"Uff! You worry soo much huh?" Jimin said getting up from his seat and stepping closer towards her.

He caressed her neck with one hand.

"What a sweet and caring wife I got." he said as she blushed with a smile.

She grew impatience as he slowly brought his face closer to her.

But alas! His lips touches only her cheeks as her her lips formed pout.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I want you to focus on your work. I don't wanna be a distraction for you." He said.

"No no Baby, it's not like that. I married you and you are my responsibility and-" she got cut off by a touch of finger on her lips.

"Shh. You talk a lot. You should go now, to come back to me quickly." he said with a smile.

"Ok!" She nodded with a blush and turned to leave.

As soon as she left, he first checked to confirm it then he moved to her desk.

He turned on her PC but the password option offended him enough.

He started guessing the it and trying.

"What are you doing?"

A sudden voice startled him as he looked up.

"Oh! Hi Jungkook-ssi!" He gave a smile trying to calm himself and look normal.

"Hi Jimin-ssi. Did I startled you?" He asked with a smile.

"Uh....Nope. Well, you made me a bit surprised. How are you?" He asked.

"As you can see, all fit and fine." He said

"Well.....um....Y/n isn't here right now." Jimin said.

"I know. She has gone for a meeting. Were you doing something?" Jungkook asked.

It made him tensed from the inside.

"Nope. Nothing. Just umm..... checking through some files in her desk if she has done her signs. You know she wasn't working at all. Just staring at me all day." He said trying to sound and look normal.