༺Ep. 7༻

It was like the time was running fast.

She finally proposed him.

Everything was magical she was soo much happy.

But still, she didn't claim him her's yet.

She wants to fully make him her's.

Day by day she felt something wierd but couldn't show it Jimin.

At club,

Y/n was sitting on the same seat closer to the stage.

There he was singing in his mesmerizing voice.

Like usually she's admiring him. It's always like new for her tho.

But something feels strange when many eyes stares at him, people dance with him, when someone tries to touch him.

She doesn't feel right.

She saw Jimin sitting at the drinking counter, must be waiting for her.

She was going forward but stopped seeing another woman came and sit beside.

‘They were talking, and it's fine right? But.....why she's holding his hand?’ she thaught in mind.

She quickly went their.

“Umm....would you please excuse me Miss?.....My seat." She said with an awkward smile and a big eyes which were telling that woman ‘Get out’.

She took her drink and left excusing them.

“Oh! Y/n. I was waiting for you. So? How was my song today?” He said with the sweetest smile.

“What should I say? Every complements are too mere to give you." She said.

“Aish! Stob!" He said chuckling.

No matter how wierd she feels but the moment he feels his happiness she becomes way more than happy.

But, She's serious about him. She feels insecure. She wants him for herself only.

‘Am I being greedy?’  she asked herself.

══════════

The door bell rang as Jimin opened the door of his apartment while still in half sleep.

*Loud whistle*

And he was going to stumble but got hold of himself taking support on the door frame.

“Hey! Sorry for this. BTW, Happy Birthday FBL!” Jungkook wished loudly.

“Thank you Jungkook-shi.” He said smiling while Jungkook gave him a big teddy and beautifully decorated hand bucket full of chocolates.

“Come inside.” Jimin said.

Jungkook came and sat down on the small couch.

“Please don't mind my room condition..... it's kinda messy. So? Tea or coffee?” He said.

“Oh Jimin bro! Chill. I'm all good. I'm here to just pick you. So, please go get ready, Imma wait here.” He said making himself comfortable on the couch.

“To pick me? Where?” He asked.

“Well, it's a secret. Go get ready quickly.” he said and winked.

After he got ready they left from there.

Jimin did find it fishy as Jungkook was continuously smiling for no reason.