༺Ep. 10༻

Jimin opened his eyes as the sunlight hit his eyes.

He got surprised finding someone staring at him already.

"Did I disturb you?" she asked in the same way she was looking at him.

" Why you are watching me like this?" He asked with a smile.

"When my husband looks like angel how can I watch anything else instead?" She replied.

"Being romantic huh?" He asked with a smirk.

She chuckled and got up from her place wiping her sweat with a short grey towel.

Jimin's eyes fell on her abs and body line as he gulped.

"Umm, baby would you like to go to the dining table or want your breakfast here?" She asked like an innocent child.

"It's fine I'll go downstairs." He said with a yawn.

"Ok. You go fresh up first and get ready then I'll join you downstairs." She said. But, got her face closer to him with her hands behind looking somewhere else cutely.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Uh....nothing..." She said still looking somewhere else which to he got an idea of it.

"Honey~ I haven't brushed yet." He said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

She just watched him with a pout.

After sometimes, they went downstairs to the dining hall together.

The maid served them their breakfast.

"Today I want to take you somewhere." She said.

"Where?" Jimin asked.

"To my office." Y/n said.

"Good. I'm excited already." Jimin said with smile.

"As well all my employees to welcome you." She said sipping her orange juice.

════════

Jimin was amazed seeing the beautiful and big office building.

The car stopped and they got out.

After entering inside the office they get sweetly greeted by all the employees.

"Let's go, I'll show you around." She said taking his hand in her's.

After then, She took him to her office room.

"So, this is my office room. And there's your desk." She said point to the right side of her desk.

He hummed looking around.

"So? You like it?" She asked.

"Give me one reason not to. Seriously! Your office is beautiful enough. Everyone here is soo sweet. And also the work load. How do you handle it? It must be very tiring and stressful right?" He asked sweetly, setting her her tie while her hands hugged around his waist holding him closer to her.

"Yep, sometimes. But, you don't have to worry. Infact, you don't have to work at all. We can have office-romance huh?~ Just, love me all day." She said going to kiss him but he released.

"Stop it. What if someone see us? And who said I'm not gonna work? A Job is a Job and you have to do it properly. I'm your PA and it's responsibility to do my work properly." He said.