༺Ep. 21༻

Jimin reached at the same address sent by the PA.

He stood before the towering black skyscraper, its bustling entrance daunting him.

Sweat trickled down his spine as he fought to steady his trembling hands and racing heart before entering.

Everything was so unknown.

He went to the front desk area to the receptionist.

" Excuse me Ma'am?" He nervously called out.

"Yes sir, how can help you?" the receptionist smiled.

Her smile put him in a bit ease.

"A-Actually, I....Have an appointment with the CEO of this company." He said.

"Oh! You must be Mr. Park Jimin. I was informed that you'll be coming at this time. Let me guide you there." the lady said.

He thanked her and started walking with her.

It was really mesmerizing inside, employees seemed all focused and busy with their given works, some people were in hurry, everything was actually perfect.

They went to the 10th floor by the elevator

The receptionist guided him towards a room

"We're here. You can go by yourself now." The lady said.

Jimin bowed to her as she left.

He took a deep breath calming his nerves.

He slightly opened the door to take permission.

"May I come in?" He asked.

"Please." said from the other side.

He went inside, everything seemed elegant and fancy.

The person he was talking to was maybe checking some files which blocked the face.

"Uh.... Ma'am, I'm park Jimin..Actually.." He said but got cut off by the same voice.

"Giving your introduction to a person you already know soo well...." she said and putting down the file on the desk which made her face visible.

"Isn't it a waste of time Mr. Park?" She said coldly cocking her left eyebrow.

He couldn't believe his eyes as he recognized the person sitting in front of him, sending shock coursing through his veins.

"You're actually wasting my time." She broke the long silence.

"What are you trying to do?" Jimin said in rather calm and guilt filled voice.

"What do you think?" She smirked.

"Revenge?" Jimin said with guilt mixed sad chuckle with his slight red eyes.

"What?" She started laughing with a bang on her desk with her palm.

"Revenge huh?" She said with a stern look.

She got up and fixed her blazer.

"Nah nah nah......not really~" She walked towards him and stood at a distance.

"You.... bought my house?" He asked.

"That's why you're here, aren't ya? Actually, I kinda.....like that place where your house is made." She stated.