Episode 1 : 'The journey begins'

[As last seen in PR dino fury zayto teleports rangers to somewhere ]

(Below the story continues)

Then rangers teleport to a planet. Amelia " where are we". Zayto " This planet is called ZX-4 , it is currently under the control of Lord Zedd . I brought you all here because he is planning something big , scrozzle is rebuilding some nuclear aliners and his old computers so that he can help Lord Zedd to create new monsters , Lord Zedd wants to take over the morphin grid so that he can take up all its energy, for his own use". Izzy "how do you know all this and what have you been doing "?! Zayto " I will tell you everything later , it is important for us to find where Lord Zedd and his minions are". Aiyon " This place.. it is completely destroyed ".
[ At Riza palace the villains base ]

Lord Zedd " Aren't you done yet , my patience is over scrozzle ". Scrozzle "Almost done my lord , this robot it will be an absolute creation of mine ". ( Computer beeps : Intruder.. Intruder ) Zedd " what is happening ??" Scrozzle " YES my drones are working now we can see who enters and exists our planet " Zedd " See who it is quickly " . Scrozzle " Maste..r it.. it is the RANGERS ". Zedd " How is this possible , how did they find out , I am here ". Scrozzle " Don't worry master , my creation is ready to toast those rangers ". Zedd "Right away scrozzle send him "

( In the middle of forest )

Javi "I don't think they will be here ". Zayto " keep looking for them guys they can be here anywhere ". Lord Zedd appears with Gargle ( it is the same robot scroozle made). Izzy " Look it's Zedd , you will not get away this time Zedd ". Zedd " Your end has come rangers , no one can stop me from taking over morphin grid ". Gargle " TRONICS finish them up ". Ollie " You know what, we can do this too , Hengemen key ready, activate (Hengemen appear ) Keep those tronics away from us hengemen . Rangers start fighting with Gargle and Zayto and Aiyon go upto Zedd , Zayto " You will pay for destroying Rafkon" Lord Zedd " oh! I won't ". They start fighting too. When rangers were fighting with Gargle it was very powerful it already had taken down Izzy and ollie they both were severely injured. Now only javi and amelia were fighting with him. Javi "Pacha smash". Gargle " This is too easy ,wind flow turbo mode ". Javi is thrown up to a distance now only amelia is fighting with Gargle. At this point Aiyon and Zayto also couldn't keep upto Zedd , he was to Powerfull afterall he is the lord of evil. Lord Zedd " now see my true powers red ranger ". He uses his wand and creates a fire ball to take down Zayto but suddenly Javi comes in between and tries to stop the attack with his shield but his shield breaks and his right hand is full damaged. Amelia looks everywhere she decides to leave . Suddenly all of the rangers become a ball of light and boom! .They are teleported back to their base on earth.

[In their earth base.]

Solon " what happend you guys you all are really injured? Amelia '' we all got beaten up by Lord Zedd and one of his robots . Thankyou for teleporting us back please help me to put them on the beds.... ''. solon '' What! I didn't do it , I didn't even knew you were fighting Lord Zedd. "

(Soft woshing noise)

[ The Morphin masters enter]
"But we did , Master Green was the one who teleported you here . Amelia Sobbing " Please heal them , I can't see them like this". Master Green " We neither ". Master Green Healed all of them they became normal Master Red “ I thought you could take down Lord Zedd but he is more dangerous now then ever ”. Zayto “ I don't know how can we stop him, please guide us ”. Others “ Yes morphin masters please help us ”. Master Blue “ We could give you new weapons !?” Master Red “ Perhaps new weapons won't be enough, what if we give them new powers” Master Green “I agree with you master and I have the perfect thing for it”. Master Green opens a box containing place for 7 spheres (orbs) but only six were there in it. Amelia “ Where is the 7th one master ?” Master Green “It was lost ,when I last used it.” Master Red “what are we waiting for let us combine these powers with there dino fury powers. ” Master Green “wait Master, we can't give it to them these spheres will choose there rightful owners , they decided who they will be and what power they give ” Master Red “ Ok, be ready for these rangers ,You may loose your colour.” Amelia “ I already have , there is no pink sphere in it ”. Ollie “ Don't worry you look good in every colour ” (Amelia blushed hard.)  Green Morphin Master led all the spheres out , the first was the green one It went and landed onto Izzy's hand , she was choosen as the Green ranger , Izzy shouted with happiness. Then the gold and black sphere let out and landed into Javi and Aiyon' hand respectively. They both were happy too that they got their own colour . But something was wrong........

The blue , red and zenith sphere didn't move at all. Zayto “Why aren't they coming to us?”. Master Green “ They are confused about who to choose ”. Then the blue sphere came up and went to ollie. Ollie became happy but seeing that amelia still didn't have an sphere made him sad. But suddenly both the spheres red and zenith led out of the box and the zenith sphere went into zayto's hand and the red sphere cam to amelia. Amelia “ I think it made a mistake , I am not the red ranger”.Master Red“ You were not , but you are now . Accept it as a fact.” Everyone became happy except for Amelia she thought she is not ready to be the red ranger. Master Red “ From now you are the team of Power rangers Cosmic fury , and your mission is to win over Lord Zedd to protect Earth . Javi “ But he is in space , how will we do this ?? ” Master Green “ we were thinking about it and you will get your own spaceship with rooms in it so you can stay in them.” Izzy “Awesome , our own spaceship, yes !!" Master Red “ And from now own Amelia will be your leader. ”  Master Blue “ I just sensed that gargle is looking for something in the planet , rangers you should go and see what he is looking for ”. Zayto “ Yes Masters ”. Amelia “ Masters , I am not ready for this... I think...". Masters are leaving and they say “ Only time will tell Amelia ”. Izzy “ so what should we do ? ” Amelia “ Let's go to ZX-4 , Solon please pack all your stuff you are moving with us to space ”. Solon “ As you say leader ”.

         [Rangers teleport to ZX-4]

They see gargle still searching for something, Ollie “ what are you looking for tin head ?” Gargle “ No of your business blue boy. ” Amelia steps ahead “ Do you guys know what time it is ?” Everyone “ it's MORPHIN TIME ” they insert there orbs in there morphers and say “ let's go cosmic”. They all morph and start fighting with Gargle. Izzy “ these new powers are cool ”. Javi “ ya sis this are amazing , look I can use my weapon as a guitar .” Amelia “ Zayto , Aiyon you guys good.” Zayto “Yep!”.  Aiyon “Awesome”. Ollie “ Hey amelia , will you lend me your saber. ” Amelia “ Here it comes ”. Ollie “ gotcha, thanks love ”.
          [ They all fight with Gargle and destroy him easily with there new powers ]

               ( At there base in earth )

Amelia “Did you pack up everything Solon, ? ” Solon “ Sure did we are all set to leave for space ”. Zayto “ are you all ready for the new adventure ”. Everyone “ yes , we are ”.

P.S :- please forgive me if there are any mistakes, this is my first story. 💖