Episode 12 : 'Life pt: 1 '

Yes ...I know I haven't been posting.. it's hard but don't worry.. I will still continue it..
Episode description: This is about their childhood how they spent time as a child and what things did they go through.. Part 2 will be containing action and villains part ..  but I believe this is necessary for their character ... So I did it ..Hopefully you enjoy reading... 💙❤️

[ On Spaceship]

Everyone was sleeping in their rooms except for one ...it was way past their bedtime.. Amelia was sleeping peacefully but with enough consciousness that even a slight sigh would be easy to wake her up ..she dragged her arm across the bed in search of ollie but he wasn't there.... She was surprised and then heard water splashing sounds.. she opened her eyes it was ollie with a jug of water in his hand.

" Do you need water ami ? "

She stood a little still laying on the bed and replied with a yawn" What on earth are you doing at this time ?"

" Well technically we aren't on earth ..we are in space..I had gone to get some...water "

" At this time ?"

“ yes.. it is very important to be hydrated ”

" yeah ..fine whatever just let it be ... Sleep already "

" yep as you say m'lady "

He got down on bed and then went to sleep.

The next day at infirmary.

Aiyon came in with a tray of breakfast food “ So how do you feel now ? ” Orria “ Preety good ”

“ Here I brought you breakfast... Hope you like it though.. I made it ”

“ Thanks to you and all of the team I am really grateful for everything you are doing for me”

“ come on it's no big deal ... You are our friend.. we would always protect you and ...we owe you .. you helped us a lot when the sporix attacked pine ridge.. we are grateful for you ”

“ It was our pleasure protecting earth.. and I can say home.. ”

Ollie and Javi were in the drawing room .

Javi " Man what were you doing last night in the kitchen..that too shirtless ?" Ollie " What do you think ? ..I woke up to get some water " Amelia came in because she heard them " What happened..why are you both fighting " Javi " no ...we aren't fighting " Amelia " Ohh you both definitely are did you hear your own tones?" Ollie " No " Amelia " Whatever "

Zayto came in " Hey.. what's up people what are you doing? " Ollie " nothing .. really " Zayto " I actually had a question ...how did human babies spend their childhood?..I mean it must be interesting how different my childhood must be from yours " Javi " Well ..from where did you get the idea tho ?" " He got the idea from me " Fern and Izzy walked in together " I was actually talking to my cousin minh .. and we both ( her and minh ) actually spent a lot of childhood together so he overheard it and wanted to know about us " Aiyon came in there too " I am sure you can tell us something " Javi " Let's call ray...." everyone looked at him he hesitated but continued " and Solon too ..they also must be having something to share " " I will go get them " Saying that Aiyon left . Izzy " Soooo.... You call her ray now " Javi " Yess.. I mean is it a bad thing ?" Fern " No.. we were just asking " Amelia " So are you two talking - talking ( in an excited voice ) or talking - talking ( In a mid voice )" Javi " Well the second one ... I don't think she is interested in me " Izzy " Oh..I knew you were upto something " Ollie " Come on dude give her sometime...she isn't good at this stuff as much as I know " Reine " Who isn't good at what ?" Javi " NOTHING " Solon " ohh .. so why are we here gathered today ? " Zayto "Well because I want to know how humans spend their childhood ? " Reine " I would say earth childhood is mostly about worrying for exams then waiting for holidays and stuff.. spending time with your family.. It's the best part of your ‘life ’ ” Zayto " So tell me about your childhood...so who is going to start ? " " Izzy " Oh.. I will " Zayto " Yeah go ahead "