Episode 9 : 'The dilemma '

[ This is one of the main episode of the series, hope you enjoy.❤️💙]

[ On Spaceship ]

( They all were in the main room )

Ollie " Where is Mom ?"

Reine " She left "

" She didn't even considered telling us "

" She was just mad for some reason . I don't know do you know what it was ?"

" She left because.. "

Fern " Ollie we called Nate can you please come ?"

" Coming ! , I will tell you about everything later ray ( pet name for reine ) "

Solon " Connecting to grid battleforce in 5 , 4,3,2,1 "
Shaw " This is general shaw " Amelia " Glad to meet again I am cosmic fury red ranger Amelia and this is my team. We would like to talk to nate mam " Shaw " Sure "

(Nate came up to screen)

Nate" This is nate the chief scientist of Grid Battle Force " Ollie "I am Ollie , the blue ranger of the cosmic fury team . We need your help nate . We are in space fighting Lord Zedd , we have found the souls of the martyred zords but to give them more power we need their controllers . We want you to give all the things related to it from your vault " Solon " I know it is a lot to ask but it is the only way to defeat him " Nate " I am grateful to be helpful to you in anyways to defeat the evil . We will get to work now , we will teleport it to you as soon as we can " Solon " I will send the co - ordinates " Amelia " Thanks for the help " Shaw " Grid battle force will always be ready to help to defeat the evil "

( The call ended )

Izzy " We just need those controllers now , and then action time "

( The legendary morphers , cards , keys , wand everything appeared on the table )

Aiyon " Look it came " Javi " That is one cool morpher "

( Ollie picked up some stuff and got to work)

Solon " Their is one thing I want to tell you " Javi " what is it ? " Solon " Their will be lot of risk to operate zords of the wild force rangers " Aiyon " We need them they are really powerful " Reine " I checked the data, there is a lot of risk using it " " Fern " But according to the plan one ranger will operate the entire megazord " Amelia " yes , byt no one will use the wild force ranger zords " Izzy " Let's hope we win in front of that big guy " Javi " Don't worry we will "

[ At Riza Palace ]

Zedd " How much more time will it take to gain his powers, it's taking forever "

Scrozzle " It will be done soon master . A little upto a few hours "

" I don't have that much patience, send him now. He is powerful enough to destroy them "

" But master.. "

" Now "

[ On Spaceship. The alarm went off]

Solon " Serpentera came back on planet ardor " Amelia " Shall we ? " Zayto " We should " Solon " Good luck children. stay safe "

( They teleported and reached ardor the legendary zords were already fighting them )

Zayto " Ready team " Aiyon " I was born ready " Fern " We are with you " Javi " Until the very end " Amelia " Ready " All together " Ready . Let's go cosmic! "

( They all morphed and reached out to their zords according to their plan . Zayto formed the dino fury ultra zord . Javi formed the wind megazord of the mmpr rangers . Izzy formed the Megaforce ultrazord and then Ollie formed Supermega force's ultra zord . Aiyon formed a megazord by turbo zords . Fern formed the mega voyager and Amelia had control over storm megazord. The rest zords were fighting independently )