Episode 6 : ' Amigo '

Sorry for the long wait . Hope you enjoy reading it .

[ At Riza palace]

Rita “ What are you doing old robot . Trying to create a failure again ”Zedd “ It's about time Scrozzle, you created something good  “ Scrozzle “ Master this guitar I found in the chest is really powerful, I studied it and It creates sound waves to distract the rangers ” Zedd “ I don't care about science. It just better defeat those rangers ” Scrozzle “ I created my new robot in a way that it has the ability to sing and play instruments . When he will use this guitar against the rangers they will be defeated ”

( They all laughed evilly )

Ollie " Look , I have transferred all the data from this chip to this pendrive . Now you can see all the photos you want " Aiyon " Thanks ollie , I can't wait to see what is in this pendrive " Solon " You call everyone else . I will attach this pendrive to the main screen "

( Everyone came and sat on the table, taking seats )

Zayto " Shall we begin ? " Izzy " Indeed "

( The first photo was of Zayto with his comrades which included Solon, Cam , Criya , Aiyon and the rest two green and black rangers back on rafkon)

Aiyon " Remember this day , how happy we were when we defeated abagaters ” Fern “ Aba..what ? ” Zayto “ They were giant snakes which can fly ” Izzy “ Cool ”

( The second photo was of Zayto and Cam playing obba gata )

Javi “ That seems familiar ” Zayto “ That game is called obba gata . Obba are the swords and gata is a word for game . On the earth they call it fencig.. fencing!” Amelia “ Who is that boy with you ?” Aiyon “ He is Cam . I remember no one was able to defeat him at this game he was so skilled at it. ”  Ollie “ Makes sense he was the blue ranger”

( They all started laughing. The third picture was of Zayto with his mom and a bride and groom )

Fern “ Who are those couples and that lady . They look beautiful ” Zayto “ That Lady is my mom and those couples are my younger sister Zella and brother in law Adnis . This photo was of their wedding ” Javi “ You had a younger sister ! What else have you not told us ??” Fern “ Did they survive or not ?” Zayto “ I don't know , but I think they would have survived . Adnis was a minister of planet Alvis . ” Ollie “ Planet Alvis is not in our galaxy ” Zayto “ It is in the Lion galaxy. The same galaxy from where mick is ” Aiyon “Why don't we ask him about them?  ” Izzy “ It's been 65 million years how will he know about them ” Zayto “ True ”

( The fourth picture was of Aiyon with his mom  , dad and brother)

Aiyon  “ look it's my brother Ather and my family ”Amelia “ And , would you like to say something about them ” Aiyon “ You already know about them , my dad and brother both were royal ministers . ”  Izzy “ Hey , if all your family was ministers , then why aren't you a minister ” Aiyon “ My dad wanted me to be a minister too . But I didn't wanted to , I always wanted to do something adventurous something different then the rest and being a knight was perfect for me . ” Javi “ So that is the reason you are a knight ” Aiyon “ Yep ” Fern “ And what about you Zayto , your reason for being a knight? ” Zayto “ Well my dad was also a knight. But... they lost him in a battle . I was only 15 when it all happened. Since then I decided that I will take his legacy ahead as being a knight ” Amelia “ That's a big commitment. But you are doing a great job , he must really be proud of you ”

( Then there was a photo of Aiyon with his brother. Aiyon was holding a flute in his hand and Ather was holding a violin)

Javi “ You both had a band or something” Aiyon “ No , it was just for fun . My brother was into music, he wanted me to learn to play something so I thought of learning how to play flute and he really liked playing violin . We both just played it for fun when we were young ” Izzy “ So when are you playing it for us ” Javi “ I can join too , I have learnt to play a violin ” Aiyon “ That would be cool we can play it one day ”