Episode 7 : ' Unforgettable '

[ At Riza Palace ]

Scrozzle “ Master my robot is completed. And once I fill the arrows with this potion then he will ready to defeat those rangers ” Zedd “ Well done Scrozzle your plan is wonderful. This potion is really powerful and will make the rangers helpless ” Rita “ What does it do my bunny boo ?” Zedd “ This potion will make the rangers forget there memories of being rangers, and then they will not remember that they are power rangers . And it seems there is no cure to it cause only the potion was there in  chest ” Rita “ That is music to my ears ” Zedd “ Scrozzle! Get to work now ” Scrozzle whispering “ oh, my boss never says please”

“ What ? ”

“ Nothing master ”

“ And you better not waste it very little amount of potion is in their ”

“ Yes my lord ”

[ On spaceship ]

( Izzy enter's in Fern's bedroom )

“ What are you doing Fern?”

( Fern had a photo frame of them in her hands)

“ Izz ,  just remembering this day ”

“ Our one year anniversary's  ”

“ Yep , Look at us it is just so special ”

( Izzy cuddled up to her and said )

“ Indeed it is ”

( In Amelia and Ollie's bedroom . They were talking to Amelia's parents )

Santaura “ Only a few weeks until your little sister comes ” Tarrick “ Excited ? ” Amelia “ Don't you think I already am , I am just waiting to see her , but .. it won't be possible until I come back from space ” Ollie “ Cheer up! By the time she will be born , we might defeat Zedd ” Tarrick “ he is right ” Amelia “ Ohh , dad's on your side today . Remember mom how dad used to fight about the fact that Ollie doesn't deserve me . And also that we should not move in together ”

( They started laughing )

Santaura “ Seems like your dad has grown to accept Ollie as his son ” Amelia  “ Yep he has ” Ollie “ I am just happy to have more family members ”

( The alarm went off )

Ollie “ We'll see you guy's later ” Izzy “ Uhh , these Monster's don't even let us cuddle ”

( Everyone reached in the main room )

Javi “ what is it Solon ?” Solon “ A robot is spotted on planet meta ” Aiyon “ It's action time , isn't it ? ” Zayto “ It is ”

( They teleported on planet Meta. They saw Tronics  which were attacking the aliens on those planet  )

Zehra “ Rangers as expected , welcome to planet meta I am your host Zehra . Don't do the task of remembering my name . You will forget it once you get struck by my arrows ” Zayto “ We'll see who forget 's what ”

Amelia “ It's Morphin time ”

( They morphed and said “ Let's go Cosmic ” . And then started fighting Zehra and the Tronics Javi and Aiyon did the work of moving the aliens from the field without them getting hurt )

Izzy “ Let's see what you got robo lady ”

( Izzy swiftly attacked her and they got into a duel . The rest were busy fighting the Tronics there were many Tronics to keep the rangers busy . While fighting Izzy brought Zehra down by a punch but Zehra attacked by her mind arrows. Izzy was able to dodge two of the arrows but the third arrow struck her down . She fell down and demorphed )