Episode 16 : Mystery : part 2

Sorry Sorry I had promised to update the episode last week but couldn't it was one of the worst weeks of 2023. Sorry...this episode is one of my favs so I hope you enjoy reading it 💙❤️✨🌕.

The Mission begins as the rangers enter the royal palace of Alvis ...they all had only one thing in their mind ...as how they were going to do it all. They already had made the plan and were ready all the boys and Izzy suited up ...and the girls dressed up ..but the fear of getting caught while stealing the z -waves haunted their mind ....but the backup plan was ready as they knew one person who would help them in the lion galaxy.

Ollie " Remember when we enter inside our morphers will be disabled , no morphing no teleporting ..make sure your ear pieces are on " . And then Someone enquired " Stop ..who are you and why are you going inside ...where is your invite ? " Amelia stepped in and handed over the invite " We are from earth " They received that along with the unknown person's letter.

[ Imagine ' luminary' by ' Joel sunny' playing in the background ]

They all were allowed to enter the palace..The moonlight entering from the open part of the ceiling greeted them . They were stunned by its magnificent beauty ..most of them had never been to a palace..let alone be a royal palace..Ollie remarked " I have been to many palaces with mom ...but this .. it's so mesmerizing..the architecture It's amazing " Zayto replied " You should have seen the royal palace of rafkon " The others seemed to be lost in the music .

Izzy murmured " So how long until we proceed with our plan " Aiyon " We have to wait some more time .. occasions like these take a lot of time "

They all parted their ways ...Aiyon went upstairs with Izzy and Fern ...Zayto , Ollie , Amelia stood a little away from the crowd and Reine and Javi stood amongst the crowd.

Reine held Javi 's hand " I am scared tbh ..I have never in my life seen so many aliens together...and they look so different and creepy " Javi " Don't worry I am there by your side "

Izzy inquired .

" You ready babe ? "

" Yeah..just promise to be by my side "

" always "

The coronation began , the prince Neva was standing beside her soon to be wife Artemis , and was being crowned by her mother , Queen Nisha . They all recollected in their memory that Zayto told them about the special moon stone of planet adnis ...that was the source of their power..they cared for it more than their lives ..and that the people of adnis looked like normal humans at first but had the ability to transform themselves into a werewolf .

But then the reality struck them as the music began and then Neva and Artemis started to dance beneath the moonlight as the violinist played the music .

[ Imagine 'kingdom dance ' playing in the background ]

All the couples started dancing to the music . And Izzy and Fern took it as an opportunity to distract the guards who were looking after the CCTV and also the entire command centre of the palace.. Aiyon made their way clear by punching down the body guards.

Fern went inside to lure in the guards and started talking to them in a sweet voice " Hi , I am lost ..can you please come out and help me " and as they both marched towards her ..fern was ready she got her handkerchief which was sprayed with sleeping potion and did the old smash and kick and got them both on ground . Fern pushed them away and Izzy took control over the CCTV , so that others couldn't know what their team were up to.

As the music flew into their ears ...when Zayto was making the way clear on the other side ...and Ollie and Amelia, Javi and Reine were dancing. Izzy made clear on the ear piece " Phase 1 completed " .
Ollie twirled Amelia letting her go away as Zayto caught her in the arms . She inquired " Clear ? " " Clear " Zayto replied in a firm manner. As Ollie got away from the crowd and made his way to the locker where the z- waves were kept .