Episode 14 : ' Shake - up '

[ Sorry for not posting this long ... Hope you enjoy reading it ❤️💙]

[ On Spaceship ]

Javi was walking in the corridor with breakfast in his hands he was going to give it to Reine ..he then heard music coming from her room, well basically his room since there was shortage of rooms he was sleeping on the couch since the time Reine came . He stood there listening to the music but couldn't understand a word as it was in French...so curiously without any manners of knocking he just opened the door and the door was open it wasn't a loud opening he just did it gently peking in to see what she was upto .. she was performing ballet .

They way she gracefully did it had him thinking "Wow.. she can be a scientist, doctor and can dance this gracefully.. uhh I can't believe that I am saying this .. at least to myself that I'm falling for her "

Reine was still dancing..and then she faced the mirror and saw that javi was staring at her . She continued dancing she felt comfortable around Javi .

When the dance ended .

" What are you doing? " she asked in a firm voice.

" I .. I came to give you breakfast.. well can I come in ? "

" You are already inside "

" Oh.. yeah " He went ahead and placed the breakfast tray for her.

" You made this Javi ?"

" Yes I did it .. I mean it was my turn to cook food today . "

" Looks great thanks "

" You're welcome.. " He didn't want to leave just be there with her . " So I was saying that... You are an amazing dancer... "

" Thankyou.. well it doesn't compare to your voice yk "

" well ... Thankyou "

" What about your poem ? "

" Oh! I wrote it .. but I think I am missing just a small piece "

" Well I'd agree that there is a lot of chaos going on here "

"Chaos that's it ...just ... Wait I'll be back "

He went and brought back his book

[ Let me know if I should write the poem here ..I will post it on my account]

( after he told her the poem )

" What do you think ? "

" It was beautiful... Whom did you write it for ? "

He hesitated to tell her that because he wrote it with her in mind " Nobody ..nobody ..just my thoughts "

" Ok .."

Then they heard Aiyon calling out for Reine loudly

Javi said " what happened..? "

She replied " no idea" as they both went out to see what happened.

Outside all of them were present " What happened? " she asked them in a curious voice . Zayto " Did you replace amelia's meds .. with these high power meds ? ". " No..! am I sane to do that ?" she replied. Aiyon " Well both me and Zayto saw that you were the one who changed amelia's meds " she replied " No ..I did not do it ..Solon tell them what would I get for changing her meds ? " Solon " I really want to believe you Reine ..but why would my kids lie ? " Amelia " I trust Reine why would she do such a thing to me " Ollie " Amelia..If you would have taken those meds ...we couldn't even imagine what could have happened to you " Reine " Even you Ollie ..I trusted you more than this " Ollie "I'm sorry "