Episode 13 :- ' Life pt: 2 '

When all the childhood talks where happening between the rangers.. the villains were making an evil strategy to defeat them.

[At Riza Palace]

Zedd and Scrozzle were in the main room of the palace where the throne of zedd was placed.. everything was broken damaged and there were only few fire lamps to keep it visible.. Scrozzle entered in...Zedd stood up walking towards him " So .. now tell me what plan do you have ? .. did you come up with something..? " Scrozzle " Don't worry master .. me and my Tronics are all working to wake up Rita and by that time I have found the perfect person to defeat rangers... "

He waved his hand gesturing the person to come in .. it was a monster with honeybee like design on itself and she carried a bag which had a few stings.. Scrozzle continued " Meet envenomed..She will be helpful to us " Zedd " A fancy name doesn't mean she can defeat the rangers " Envenomed " You can call me eve and Lord .. beleive me my stings will finish them ..I will help you in return I want you to make me a council at your court " Zedd " Why are they so precious to you ?" Evenomed " whoever gets hit by these stings they will go into deep sleep and their worst nightmare will kill them in sleep itself.. I have only 3 stings left.. I want you to make more of these stings .. so I can help you and in return I get what I want " Zedd " Deal .. Scrozzle send her to planet meta ... let's see what she can do " " As you say master " Scrozzle said heading towards the exit alongside evenomed.

Continuing from episode 12 :

Fern " So what are we waiting for let's go "

They all stood and teleported....and reached meta ..Javi " We are at the right place aren't we ?" Izzy " I don't think so I don't see any screaming aliens " Something caught ollies attention and he pushed amelia aside " duck " a sting swiftly passed through her as she barely made it through. Evenomed " Ohh.. I missed a chance but don't worry my aim is really good " Aiyon " Ohh my god you look like a big bee " Evenomed " Ohh.. dear I am a big bee named evenomed or you can call me your end " Izzy " Come on have an original punchline " Javi " Watch this ..Ohh.. I thought you were a fashion designer " Eve " And why do you think so ? " " Cause beauty lies in the eye of the BEE- holder " javi said giggling . Zayto said with a smile " Enough of earth puns .. shall we show him a real punchline " Aiyon " Ohh I was waiting for this " Zayto " Ready " the rest " Ready " All together " Let's go cosmic"

They morphed and got into battle ... They kicked smashed ... Just as usual they all had become pretty good at it at this point... But it all went down when .. evenomed used her sting against them it went straight forward as if it looked for it's right prey and then it hit zayto straight in his chest .. everyone came down to him as he demorphed and repeated some words " dad no.. dad ".. they all tried to wake him up but no use .. Eve " One down more to go " Javi and Fern still ahead protecting everyone ..

Ollie " He needs medical treatment now " by the time javi was taken down by a slimish attack where evenomed threw honey at him and it stuck to him so bad he couldn't move.. it was only fern and then eve hit her hard with the sting on her shoulder. " Fern " Javi said trying to free himself..It caught Izzy's attention " No.. fern " she said as she ran towards her ... " No..no.. fern wake up " izzy cried by taking her in her arms ....Ollie and Aiyon had already left with Zayto ... Amelia freed javi . They went up to Izzy trying to console her .. Amelia " What did you do to them ? " Evenomed " Ohh. Sweetie just be ready to say goodbye to your friends " saying that she left . The rangers left too.

[ On Spaceship ]

They all were in the infirmary. Ollie was working on something with Solon .. Reine was running some tests on the sting .. Izzy was sitting near fern ..and aiyon by Zayto... the rest were in the same room too including orria. Ollie " we did it " Reine " Yes the calculations are accurate " Javi " What has happened? " Izzy " Will they be fine ? " Solon " We still don't know that dear " Amelia " So what exactly it is that you found out ? " Ollie " The stings work .. if we get stung by this sting.. we go back to bad childhood memories as if we were in a nightmare " Aiyon " Is there no cure ?" .. Solon " We still haven't found out about it " Reine " It will take some time but we are doing our best " The three went back to work ..