Episode 17 : Surprise

Yes I am back finally thankyou for being patient, love you all I will update more now . Please stay like this love you .

I hope you will enjoy reading it ❤️❤️

Amelia got out of the basement. She had already realised what had happened in the palace but couldn't wait to help them so she decided to hide behind a wall and look for some support but everything around her was a mess . Every one was running from here to there and their were many guards standing around the main gate .

But she realised that as she is out of the palace her morpher must be activated without wasting even a second she called solon .

“ Solon , can you hear me ? ”

“Yes , my child , are you ok ? ”

“I am fine but the rest are stuck inside”

“Yeah I know that, it's all in the news , thankfully nobody knows you are power rangers. And also there is help coming your way ”

“ Thankyou Solon ”

As Amelia ended the call , someone gently patted her back , she turned around and it was Mick , she was so happy to see him .

“ Don't worry Jones come with me I have got some help ”

“ You are a life saver Mick ”

She followed him and they were then standing in front of a royal carriage .

Amelia asked with a faint voice

“ Where is help ? ”

He replied “ This is help ”

From the carriage same out the Queen of Lion Galaxy , Queen Viera .

She came down from the carriage and greeted Amelia.

“ I am Queen Viera of the Lion Galaxy , I am here to help you let's go inside ”

She just started moving along with her ministers and bodyguards behind.

Amelia was confused and asked Mick if she was of any help . Mick reassured her and said she is the only one who can help “ I have told her everything let's go now ”

They followed Queen Viera .

[ Inside the palace]

“ Javi just stay like this please I am sure help is near , just keep your eyes open ” Reine said with tears in her eyes .

Ollie “ We have to do something we can't stay like this ! ”

Zayto “ Don't worry help is here , we will be out soon , everything will be fine just trust me ”

Viera along with Amelia and Mick entered the Palace. They came across the royal family , Amelia was standing still but Queen was ready for the rescue.

She commanded “ Stop Everything ”

The Royal family came towards her and greeted her .

Queen Nisha “ My highness , they are here to steal the Moon stone and you are supporting her ? ”

She replied “ No they aren't here to steal anything , they are not here for the moon stone . They are here to take something that belongs to them , the Z - waves which belong to the morphin grid ”