Episode 18 :- What now ?

Yes , you can hate me 😞

Hopefully you will enjoy reading.

Reine gasped looking at the old man , wearing a blue jacket . He was picking up the box of pens he had dropped.

" Who are you ? How did you get in ?" Reine asked as she had no idea who he was .

While Excitement was visible on Javi 's face , he couldn't believe his eyes , to see the man who was now standing in front of him . He went ahead and said .

" I can't believe my eyes , it's you , Billy Cranston , the mighty morphin blue ranger "

" Yes kiddo , I am " he said and hugged Javi .

" Also , Reine please don't worry about the code for the spaceship's main door it was very strong but I love to decode strong things " Billy said to her.

" How do you know my name ? " She asked still in awe of him .

" Don't worry I kind of know everything " he said .

Meanwhile Javi had called everyone from their rooms .

" Javi ! I swear if it's something stupid that you had called for , please tell me I want to sleep " Izzy said while yawning her voice laced with sleep .

" Don't worry , I am not stupid " Billy said and everyone gasped to see him .

" You're Billy Cranston , I can't believe my eyes " Ollie said loudly , he turned towards Amelia " Ami ? Am I dreaming?" he asked her .

" No you're not , he is actually here " Amelia said with a hint of excitement and concern in her voice.

She went ahead and offered to shake his hand .

" Mr. Cranston any reason behind you're sudden coming ? "

" No " he said and shook her hand and continued " Nice move Jones of reading my mind and checking if I am actually real or not "

" Thanks , now that I know why you are here , I am happy to know we were of some help "

" Why are you here Mr. Cranston ? Even I wanna know now " Solon said .

" Yes please sit down and let me tell you everything " Billy said and everyone agreed.

They sat on the couches in the living room , ready to listen to his explanations.

" So dear rangers , I hope I don't need to give you any introduction about me . So let's start with the main point. I hope you all know about that special and unknown letter that you received , well that was me , I was the one who asked you to get the z - waves , I really want those , with the help of those z - waves their is a chance to bring back Zordon , and I will try everything that is in my capability to bring him back "

Aiyon " Ok understood that part , but now I have so many questions ! "

" yeah me too " fern said .

" I will answer all the questions , but before that we have to go to planet scara , I have some important work there , can we go now Solon please? "

" Only if it's ok to Amelia and Zayto " Solon said.

Billy turned towards Amelia and Zayto .

" I want to go to planet scara because their is one important thing over their , that we have to get ! It will even be helpful to you and me " Billy said .

" Ok Mr . I trust you , Amelia what do you think ? " Zayto said .

" Even I do , let's leave for planet Scara " Amelia said .

But Ollie spoke in between " Do you guys know that while going to planet scara , we have to cross a belt of meteors which will give us so much turbulence ? "

" I know we will go through a lot of turbulence , but please let us leave now , we can't be late " Billy said .

" Ok fine " Amelia said " Solon shall we leave ? "

Solon " Yes you may , also it's a long road .. you'll can have a nap by that time we reach "

Ollie said " We would have so much turbulence that we wouldn't be even able to sleep "

Solon " Just try to sleep , I will try to be as gentle as possible ...also Billy I think you should sleep too now ...I will wake you up when we are about to reach Scara "

Billy replied " Thankyou so much Solon and also to each and everyone one of you , I know I have come at such a weird time , but I am sure everything will be ok , please trust me "

" We do Billy " Amelia said .

" Thanks , so do you guys have like a guest room where I could sleep ? " Billy said .

" Well...we only had six bedrooms and the thing is ....each of them are filled " Aiyon said and continued " And I am really sorry man , I can't give away my sleep ...I have to complete my sleep "

" No problem.. Billy you can take my bedroom , I will work with Solon for a while now to help her , Ollie you should sleep , I will help Solon "

" Thanks Reine " Ollie said and Reine replied with a smile .

But Javi coughed a little.

" Ohh! I mean Javis bedroom " Reine said.

" Thank you Reine and Javi " Billy said and others got busy in their world.

Izzy and Fern got into a conversation as they left while Zayto and Aiyon showed Billy around.

Ollie pulled Amelia closer and whispered " I swear ! we can't sleep tonight , the turbulence would be too much "

" Don't worry , If we can't sleep peacefully , we will make love tonight " Amelia said mischievously and held his hand and took him to their bedroom.

After everyone left , Solon left to the driving room .

Javi started fake coughing .

Reine looked at him and he continued to cough , Suddenly he pulled her by her waist , she was shocked at such a behaviour by him , but she was happy to be close to him , she hit lightly on the chest and whispered to him " Stop with this over acting of yours "

" Maybe I will , Maybe I won't " he said huskily.

She blushed and looked down " I have work now " She said and left him to go to Solon and help her out.

The next one hour went smoothly as the spaceship was at a good speed and no turbulence was their .

Reine was very sleepy , Solon noticed it and said to her . " Reine , I think you should take some rest now ! I will fly us from this meteor cluster "

" Ok Solon " Reine said and came out in the living room , She found Javi sitting on the couch. She went beside him and sat down .

" Are you not sleepy ? " She asked to him . He just shook his head in negative.

" God , what kind of a human are you ? " Reine said and Javi just looked in her eyes .

He didn't respond he was lost in her again . Suddenly they got turbulence .

Javi sat still but Reine fell over him , her head was on his shoulder and she clutched his shirt's collar tightly ! As she was scared .

" Hey I am here " Javi said ruffling her hair.

" Yeah thanks " She said her voice laced with sleep .

" I think you should sleep now " Javi said .

" Can I sleep like this ? " She said her head still over his shoulder.

" Yes sure " Javi replied and Reine in just a few minutes fell asleep .

Javi was awake due to turbulence , but Reine was sleeping peacefully !

" I love you Reine " he whispered and continued " You're perfect in everything, I know I haven't said these words out loud , but I will trust me ! "

He said and kept admiring , after a while even he fell asleep when the turbulence became a little low .

To be continued......