Episode 15 : Mystery : part 1

[ You can hate me ...I told you .... sorry for not posting...My family faced the death of our most dearest..so this time I wasn't able to update much..but I believe that this much will be enough to keep you on your toes ]

Hopefully you enjoy reading it ❤️💙✨

Episode continues from episode 13

Aiyon stepped forward to open one of the boxes ...he took a step back at from what he saw

Zayto inquired " what is it ? "

" There are clothes in their " Aiyon replied.

" Clothes ?" Solon asked remarking

Everyone marched forward to open other boxes , but it was all the same all of them had clothes . They were left intrigued. Fern " These clothes are so beautiful " she said picking out an orange dress .

Amelia " Let's read the letter it will definitely help us to understand why are there clothes in these boxes " she opened up the letter and started reading

" Hello Power Rangers... it's astounding too know that you are carrying the legacy of power rangers and making everyone proud ...I have not arrived yet but I will be there soon , I promise but by that time I want you to complete a mission for me ...and gain what was seemed to be lost forever ...Let me tell you about it ' It all started in 1993 when 5 ordinary teenagers were given the responsibility of saving the world by Zordon.. it seemed impossible for them at that time but they did an amazing job and defeated Lord Zedd..since then in any universe whenever the evil commenced there were heroes ..there were power rangers to save the day ...but to defeat the evil ..a great sacrifice is needed , once this sacrifice was given by Zordon to defeat Lord Zedd ... and when the z - waves were scattered, some z waves were saved and some were destroyed...but the people who know the importance of z - wave have preserved it and one such planet is Alvis. Tomorrow is the coronation of neva the prince of alvis ...so tomorrow is the perfect day .not much security will be in the castle so you can easily ' steal ' it . Yes steal it ... tomorrow you will do it and I am sure you can ....I am sorry that as rangers you have to do this ..but I am hopeful you can ...and I have arranged everything , tomorrow there is also a royal ball ...so you will enter as guests ...and take it away ...I have provided you with a blue print of the entire palace and also the map outside of the palace , I have also asked morphin masters to provide you with clothes to wear for tomorrow...yes those big boxes contain clothes ...I request you to please help me...Zordon is very important to me and those waves will help me and might also help to defeat Lord Zedd "

Amelia sighed .

Reine " So do we believe this or not ? " Solon " I think you should it was the green morphin master herself and not someone else..so I believe you should trust it " Ollie " Yep the map and blue print is also real ...I think we can trust this person " Amelia turned her head towards Zayto. He replied " Yes I think we should believe it " Amelia replied " Ok then ... I have a plan to make this mission successful "

Dresses they will wear for the royal ball
:-

Amelia:-