Episode 3: true love

[ I know that the episode maybe a little boring for you if you are not an ollimelia fan but this episode was necessary to write for further continuation of the story]

P.S : End of the Episode will keep you hooked and make you probably wonder a lot of things

[On the Spaceship]

( So here is the thing amelia doesn't know that the monster they brought back to life was Rita Repulsa)

The scene :-

( Ollie had attached some wires to Amelia's Antennas and was trying to study the robot Amelia saw at villains base )

Amelia " I wish , I could remember where they took me. It would have been really helpful ". Ollie " Don't worry, If we just find out what monster did he make with your sphere it's more than enough, to find a way to know what Zedd is upto ." Amelia " Please be quick those wires are making me uncomfortable"

( He goes upto her and gives her a kiss on forehead)

Amelia " This is called cheating " Ollie " Everything is fair in love and war besides I am not able to find that monster on that ranger data base there are so many monsters." Amelia " Love " Ollie " Yes dear ?" Amelia " No " Ollie " What ?" Amelia " Lord Zedd he called that monster his love " Ollie " Now that is something helpful "

( Ollie types Lord Zedd 's love on keyboard and soon enough finds out about Rita Repulsa and then he looks for Rita Repulsa and finds out how evil she was and the tough time she gave to Mighty Morphin Power rangers)

Amelia " Solon ask the rangers to assemble " ( All the rangers come out and look at the main screen) Ollie Narrates " This is Rita Repulsa, the monster which Zedd brought back to life by Amelia's sphere " Izzy " She seems kinda creepy, no wonder Zedd brought back her ." Ollie " Well practically because of the fact that she is Zedd's wife ". Aiyon " Cool, Monster's marrying Monsters, WOW!" . Fern " Is there anyway we can defeat her " Solon " No, she was purified by the rays of zordon there is no way to defeat her " ( Monitor beeps ) Zayto " what's happening Solon ?" Solon " There is some turbulence on planet enamored ". Javi " Let's go and check it out "

( Rangers teleport to planet enamored but they are not able to teleport inside the planet they only teleported to atmosphere of it and there was strong shield covering the planet and they were not able to get inside the planet. Only those can enter the planet who love each other or are married.)

Fern " Why don't we try to blast it ?" Ollie " Let's try " Ollie and Fern " Cosmic blast " ( there was not even a scratch or a hole from they could enter inside. Amelia goes up and touches the shield but she is electrocuted by the shield but then ollie comes keeps a hand on her shoulder )

Ollie " Let's go back and find a way to get inside the planet "

( Amelia is not happy by this yet she touches the field again but this time the shield opened and made a way for them to enter )

Izzy " Oh! How did this open now, alien powers ami ?" Amelia " I don't know, let's go inside and see what is happening "

( They go inside and see that some tronics were working on machine and who was ordering them was none other then.... Rita Repulsa )

Rita Repulsa " Hello Power ninnies, let me introduce myself I am the wife of the Emperor of Evil , I am Rita Repulsa " Javi " Whoever you are we don't care unless you are harming anything " Rita Repulsa " I am just creating a machine to destroy this planet. " Amelia " What will you do by destroying this beautiful planet .

[ Suddenly an enamored quake ( like a earthquake ) takes place and they are all thrown back outside the shield . ]

Aiyon " Why did it happen? "