Chapter 1: Activation

"It sees me..." Jason thought as he covered his mouth, hiding in a closet as the sound of mechanical footsteps could be heard. He was hiding in the cramped closet near the incinerator room. He was cornered; the only way out was past the thing that was there with him... and he knew that he likely wasn't fast enough to make it. Still, he had to try, right?

"Gang," Jason thought as Jason reached for a baseball bat that was in the Closet as the large animatronic looked around the room, it's old, dusty purple Top Hat and bowtie seeming to almost make the room darker, "This one's for you..." He then opened the door while its back was turned, and bolted as it turned to look at him, raising its hand as Jason closed his eyes, tightly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason sighed as he walked through a warehouse that he had set up his home and place of operations inside of almost a year ago. Every part of it had been repurposed and/or remodeled except for the storage dock, where the man was keeping... something, nobody knew what it was. The man wore a very dark blue Hoodie and a red work-shirt, along with some dark-blue jeans, with something in his pocket, as well as Brown work-hiking-hybrid boots. Jason walked with great hurry, as if something or someone was chasing after him with intent to murder him, slowly, painfully, and cruelly, slow and painful in the manor of which it would be done, carrying his bag with him, which had something unknown inside of it. Jason entered the workshop and closed the door, locking it behind him as he sighed. Almost 13 months ago, things were so different, Jason could remember it so clearly. Like time sometimes seems to do when you reminisce, think back, suddenly, the Man was back outside of the warehouse, with less age on his face as he, Jason, looked at the warehouse, which looked older. Jason smiled as he walked up to the warehouse, the owner seeming very, very shaken. Jason wore a very dark blue Hoodie and a blue t-shirt, along with some dark-blue jeans, as well as Brown, work-hiking-hybrid boots.

"So," Jason began, the Owner looking at him as he spoke, "this is the place?" The owner looked at Jason, sweat dripping down his face from the hot weather, however it was mainly due to how nervous he was.

"Yeah- Yes," Said the owner, his face seeming tired and worried, "this is the warehouse I mentioned." Jason looked at the Warehouse's old sign, multiple layers of dust caked over it, the name now faded with time as well. Jason could just barely make-out what the name once was, all he could see were the letters "F, A, B, R, E, T, M, N, S, T, R, and G."

"Well," Jason said, "What are you waiting for? Open up this door and lead the way~!" The owner immediately fumbled for the keys to the building. Once the owner had finally gotten the keys, he unlocked the old door and opened it, a loud creak of neglect coming from the door as he did so, clearly from the old age and long period of which the Warehouse had been left to rot. Jason immediately began to look around, picking up and old piece of cardboard that would fold into a pizza-box, tons of dust covered every square inch of the cardboard, as well as the building.

"Wow," Jason said, "You've really let this place go, haven't you?" The owner seemed to be in a state of awe, yet also shocked as Jason looked at him.

"Sir?" Jason asked, the Owner jumping immediately before looking back at Jason.

"Oh," The owner said with a stutter, "I- I haven't entered this place in years; nobody's ever bought it."
"Really?" Jason asked, "This place must be very well-feared."
"That it is," The owner said, "That it is." Jason wiped some dust off of an old cupcake before continuing on with the Owner, entering a room. Suddenly, time snapped back to the present as Jason looked at the old Pizza-Boxes, now cleaned off, revealing an old, red, faded logo, that read, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Jason entered his living Area as time faded back to the past, the room cluttered up with Junk as Jason and the owner walked into it.