Chapter 9: The Chase

"What do you mean?" Toy Chica asked, confused and concerned.
"I finally have the chance to kill that son of a bitch," Jason said, anger burning in his very soul, "and I won't waste it..." Everyone looked at Jason.

"You can't fight that thing..." Everette said.
"I can damn well try!" Jason fired back, angrily, "I couldn't save my family back then..." Jason said.
"So," Jason sighed, "let me save you all now."
Jason turned on the Security Cameras in the Office as he looked at them.

"How are you going to do that?" Sherif Burke asked.
"That thing ripped your friend in half," Eliza added, "Like it was nothing." Jason simply continued to look at the cameras. The creature was waiting outside of the door, unaware of the Second Hallway next to it for the time being. He flipped through multiple cameras on multiple monitors until he saw an incinerator room, as well as a clear path to it. In that moment, Jason quickly grabbed a piece of paper, writing down a plan swiftly as the idea came to him, before turning to face the group.

"Baby," Jason said, looking Directly at Baby, "I need you and Ballora to get that thing to the room outside of the Incinerator Room, make as much noise as you can with the Audio Button on the Control Panel to do so." Baby and Ballora nodded.

"Alright..." Baby said.
"Understood..." Ballora added. Jason then reached into his Bag and grabbed the Cattle-Prod.

"Chica..." Jason said as he turned to Toy Chica, holding out the Cattle Prod "I need you to be ready with the Cattle-Prod, electricity should stun that thing long enough for us to get it trapped in the Incinerator." Toy Chica nervously looked at the Cattle Prod, then took it.

"Alright," Toy Chica said, "I'll try not to let you down, Jason."
"Puppet," Jason said, looking at the puppet, who seemed the most scared, "I need you to be on lookout duty here in the office." The Puppet looked up at Jason.

"I need you to let me know where that thing is at all times." Jason explained.
"Ok..." The Puppet said with a nervous stutter.
"Sherif," Jason said, "I need you and Detective Larson to be ready to push that thing into the incinerator."
"Got it..." Detective Larson replied, nodding.
"This better work..." Clay said.
"Mrs. Amberson," Jason looked at Eliza, "I need you to be ready at the Incinerator's controls to burn that thing to ash, got it?" Eliza nodded.

"Understood, Mr. Mason..." Eliza replied.
"And finally, me," Jason said, "I'll be the live bait so that that thing gets to the Incinerator..." Jason got up as everyone in the room looked at him.

"Good...?" Jason asked, calmly. Toy Chica smiled as she looked at him.

"Yeah," Toy Chica said, "Golden." Jason smiled.

"Alright," Jason said, getting ready to leave as he handed everyone a Walkie Talkie, "Let's do this..."

* * *

Toy Chica, Clay, Everette, and Eliza all entered the Incinerator Room, Eliza looking at Toy Chica.

"You..." Eliza stated, "You're Toy Chica, aren't you...?" Toy Chica paused as she looked at Eliza.

"Yeah..." Toy Chica said, holding the Cattle-prod that Jason had given her, "I am, why?" Eliza smiled.

"I'm Just impressed," Eliza stated with a smile, "It's rare for an android to resemble a human so accurately... who rebuilt you?" Toy Chica smiled.

"Jason did." Toy Chica said, Eliza's jaw dropping. Eliza just stood there, impressed for a moment before she heard a noise over her walkie-talkie, the one Jason had given her.

"Are you in position, yet?" Jason asked over the Walkie Talkie.
"Will be in a moment," Eliza stated as she walked over to the Incinerator's Controls, "please stand by."