Chapter 4: Searching

An entire day passed... Toy Chica and Jason keep looking through file after file, trying to find some sort of clue, or hint, or location for the other remotes. Toy Chica even started looking at her own remote, trying to see if she could find something, anything, but nothing came up, no name, no date, no location, not even a piece of DNA, not that Toy Chica would've detected that anyways, even with her enhanced vision. Frustration brewed in the air as Toy Chica and Jason sifted through the files in the dimly lit room. The old animatronic parts surrounding them cast eerie shadows, giving the remnants of Fazbear's Fright a haunting ambiance. Toy Chica, despite her sleek and modern appearance, felt a sense of discomfort in the decaying atmosphere.

"Nothing here," Jason muttered, closing another file. "This place is a mess. It's like they tried to erase every bit of evidence." Toy Chica nodded, her android eyes scanning the room.

"We need something, Jason;" Toy Chica said, "anything that can lead us to those remotes." Their search continued; the silence broken only by the occasional creaking of the floor. Toy Chica's metallic fingers tapped rhythmically on the table, a sign of her growing impatience. A few minutes passed, but there was still nothing; then, a something caught Toy Chica's attention; out of the corner of her eye.

"Wait, what's this?" she said, pulling out a faded paper from a dusty folder; another newspaper, this one seeming a bit more recent, Toy Chica could read it better.

COMING SOON!
Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction!
Hurricane Utah's nearby Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
Featuring actual relics from the decades-old pizzeria, this new attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood in the worst possible way!

Toy Chica looked up from the Newspaper at Jason.

"Jason." Toy Chica said. Jason looked over calmly, yet tiredly.

"What do you need?" Jason asked in response.
"Look at this," Toy Chica said, "There's a horror attraction that was made about Freddy." Jason walked over and read the newspaper. Jason then walked over to a computer and typed in the name of the Attraction, "Fazbear's Fright."

"Let's see..." Jason said, looking at the Monitor with Toy Chica as a result quickly popped up, that being another newspaper article.

IT BURNS!
Fazbear's Fright Burns to the Ground!
A new local attraction based on an ancient pizzeria chain burned down overnight.
Authorities have not ruled out foul play, but at the moment it seems to have been caused by faulty wiring.

Very little was found at the scene. The few items that were salvaged will be sold at public auction.

"You're kidding..." Jason said, seeming slightly amused.

"I'll go get the car..." Toy Chica said, stiffly and calmly. Jason then sighed as he got up with a shrug. Jason got into the Car as Toy Chica, who had no real need to sleep, drove it as Jason slept for a bit. The characters drove through Hurricane and past the Emily Family household. As Toy Chica continued to drive, she eventually found herself stopping suddenly outside of a gate, which jolted Jason awake. Right there was the Amusement Park. Nobody was around since it was Midnight, and the amusement park was closed. Toy Chica and Jason got out and began to walk around the fence of the park until they reached an area of the fence that was broken. Jason went first this time, carefully crawling through the fence before Toy Chica followed suit, her yellow pigtail grazing the side of the broken fence. Jason reached into his backpack and pulled out his flashlight and turned it on.

"Let's go." Jason said, looking back at Toy Chica, who just nodded. Jason, using it to guide him and Toy Chica's way through the forest behind the fair, began to walk along the way until they eventually reached a burned down building. Toy Chica looked at a nearby sign, which was made of fake, charred wood, that was rusting due to the actual material of the sign being metal on the sign were the words, "Fazbear's Fright" carved into it haphazardly. Jason noticed some blood on the stairs, someone had been killed here.