Chapter 7: Breaking and Entering

Jason was Driving his car through the road, Toy Chica right next to him, and the Puppet in the Backseat, sleeping as she listened to some music, Ballora letting the Puppet lay in her lap as Baby ran her fingers through the Puppet's hair. The forest around them was starting to clear up as they pulled onto an odd sideroad. Jason, Toy Chica, Ballora, and Baby all saw, right in front of them, the Fazbear Entertainment Warehouse. The building was fairly massive, having some offices and game testing facilities seemingly built into the main warehouse, and was lit up in the night. There were clouds beginning to form overhead, as if signaling a gruesome fate for the group should they enter. Ballora then shook the puppet, waking her up.

"We're here," Ballora said, her voice gentle and calm.
"Oh..." Puppet said, yawning as she stretched a bit. The Puppet blinked, slightly disoriented, before realizing where they were. Toy Chica looked at the imposing structure ahead, a mixture of determination and unease in her eyes. Jason parked the car at a discreet distance from the entrance, and the group got out. Jason and Toy Chica lead Baby, Ballora, and the Puppet around to the side of the fence before climbing over it, walking to the main entrance. They were all doing their best to be as quiet as possible in that moment, not wanting to alert anyone to their presence. As they reached the entrance, Jason motioned for everyone to stop. Jason then held his hand out, Toy Chica reaching into the bag and handing Jason his Lockpick. Jason gently jammed the lockpick into the keyhole and turned, managing to open the door as he motioned for the group to all get inside. The group all filed in one after another, until all of them were through. Jason turned and quietly closed the door behind him before the group all began to walk down the hallway, not seeing the security camera watching them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sherif Clay Burke was in Eliza's office, reviewing the files she had on Jason. Clay shuffled through the papers and sighed, shaking his head.

"That kid's been involved with crimes like this before?" Detective Larson asked Eliza as she sighed, Clay still looking over the file.
"Yes..." Eliza stated, "but his previous attempt to rob a Fazbear Warehouse seemingly just ended abruptly..." Eliza sighed.

"I couldn't tell you why that is," Eliza said, "not even if I wanted to... all we know is that 7 people entered, one left..."
"And what about the others?" Clay asked, with a sense of concerned curiousness.
"They were never found..." Eliza said coldly, "The camera footage was corrupted, as far as we know they just vanished." The room was silent for a few seconds.

"Nobody ever just vanishes," Clay said, "not when it's Freddy's..."
"I'm well aware, Mr. Burke." Eliza said as her walkie talkie went off.
"Mrs. Amberson?" The woman on the other end of the Walkie Talkie said. Eliza picked up her walkie talkie and turned it on.

"Go ahead, Rebecca." Eliza said, calm and collected.
"They're here..." Rebecca responded. Clay and Everette simply got up afterward, calm and collected, ready to stop the thieves.

"Copy that," Eliza said as she grabbed her jacket, "we're on our way to intercept. Over and out." Clay and Everette left the office as Eliza put her Jacket on, before leaving as well, turning off the light and shutting the door behind her as she did so, leaving the room an ominous, eerie black as Everette, Clay, and herself all went to go stop the group that had just broken into the warehouse.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason, Baby, Ballora, Puppet, and Toy Chica all slowly began to walk through the hallways of the warehouse's backrooms area. The lights gently hummed, as they continued to carefully walk along. Jason stopped suddenly, everyone else stopping as well, as carefully as they could. Jason quietly turned back to the rest of the group, and put a finger to his lips, motioning for silence. He pointed forward as they heard the sound of footsteps approaching. The group then backed into a printer area as a light bobbed up. Suddenly they could make out a thin figure leaning in from the hallway. They shined their light in a long beam down the hallway, sweeping it up and down the walls. Then, inexplicably, they turned and went, apparently satisfied. They waited another few minutes, but there was nothing, the guard was gone. They all moved slowly out of their hiding spot and sneakily continued down the hallway, carefully and quietly before entering the main warehouse, and beginning to look around the great, big room.