Chapter 5: Exploring

Toy Chica and Jason are reviewing the books, Journals, notes, and pictures that were all on the shelf. Every single last document was caked with dust, and the text was faded at best, but they could still make out every word perfectly. Jason and Toy Chica worked hard throughout the day, piecing together more parts of what they needed to know... but they still didn't know everything.

"Alright," Jason said, "I think I might know where we can look next..." Toy Chica looked at Jason, confused.

"Where?" Toy Chica asked, finally seeming to be out of patience, "We've searched everywhere that could possibly have information..."
"Except for one place..." Jason said, calmly. Toy Chica immediately looked at Jason.

"Really?" Toy Chica asked, "Where?" Jason smirked as he looked at Toy Chica.

"I don't suppose you remember you're old Pizzeria?" Jason asked, Toy Chica's eyes widening. In a flash, the two of them quickly got into Jason's car, and rapidly drove away, off to Toy Chica's old restaurant; her old home. The road was long, and the duo travelled for a good while before eventually stopping in an old parking lot. In front of the duo was an old building, that had plants growing into it, reclaiming it. It was the crack of dawn, barely anyone else was around. Toy Chica looked up at the sign, which read in faded, broken, removed glass letters, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" Toy Chica then felt her mind transition back to when it was open as she went to the door, only to find that it had been rusted shut.

"Come on," Jason said, "I know the way in..." Toy Chica looked at Jason and nodded before Jason lead her around to the side of the building. Around the back, there was an, rusted dumpster, with chipping green paint. The Dumpster still reeked of neglect, garbage, rust, and death. Jason climbed up on top of the dumpster and then climbed up to the roof of the building, then Toy Chica followed suit. Jason walked on the roof quietly and stealthily, with a very great caution, and so did Toy Chica. Eventually, Jason's and Toy Chica reached the hole in the roof that lead to the main office. Toy Chica carefully dropped down, followed by Jason. Jason and Toy Chica looked around, Jason still finding the musty air hard to breathe in.

"Good god," Toy Chica said as she looked around, "They've really let this place go... haven't they?" Jason just sighed.

"Yeah," Jason said, "they have." The office that Jason and Toy Chica were in had an old endoskeleton arm, ear, and torso, rusted from age, rain, neglect, and coated in dirt and dust, the roof had caved in for the Office, and the hallway, allowing natural light came in. The Poster on the wall had faded with time, the monitors had been cracked and shattered. One of the monitors has a moldy, dirty, dust-covered, damaged, and neglected Freddy Fazbear head, the color now purple in certain places where it was once a golden-yellow color. The Poster on the wall read, "CELIBRATE," Although it had faded with time, the monitors had been cracked and shattered. One of the monitors had a moldy, dirty, dust-covered, damaged, and neglected Freddy Fazbear head, the color now purple in certain places where it was once a golden-yellow color. Jason and Toy Chica gathered what they could before they left the Office and entered the hallway, the walls had mold and dirt on them, a thick layer dust caked everywhere in the building, and the Air inside of the entire building was completely musty and stuffy; it was a bit hard to breathe. As Jason and Toy Chica looked around the building more, and eventually entered the Parts and Services room, dusty with neglect, full of old, rusted tools and dust, all of which told some sort of a story along with the dust, moss, grass, and mold on the walls, floor and ceiling. The duo then bumped into another; the one Jason bumped into falling over.

"WOAH!!!" Baby cried, nearly falling flat onto her face. Jason then looked at Ballora and Circus Baby, who turned and looked back at them, confused.

"Ms. Ellenor?" Jason asked.
"Mr. Mason?" Baby replied.
"What are you two doing here?" Toy Chica asked, confused out of her mind. Ballora then let out a sigh.