Chapter 6: Summary and Reasearch

This Chapter is a summary of the Characters of Story, followed by a set up the climax of this story.

LAW ENFORCEMENT

EVERETTE LARSON:
Everette Larson is a detective who investigated the Stitchwraith. He was the main protagonist of the Stitchwraith Stingers. He appeared in every epilogue of the Fazbear Frights series except for #4.
He seems very caring towards his family, but it's not shown much due to his job as a detective. He learns to balance life between his work and family, as well as fight for them. Larson has a soft spot for cats and finds them adorable, despite being allergic to their fur. Larson takes his job seriously and wants to protect the innocent, willing to go toe to toe with powerful creatures for the safety of others.
Larson has dirty blond hair, blue eyes, freckles and a wide mouth. With deep lines forming around his eyes and mouth, Larson's facial expression is described as being hard and closed. Larson calls himself decent-looking and is in his 30s.

SHERIF BURKE:
Sherif Clay Burke is the former police Chief of Hurricane, Utah, and is now it's Sheriff. He appeared in the Five Night's at Freddy's original Novel Trilogy as Clarkson Burke's father.
Clay is a friendly, honest, and loving father, but acts as a police chief when needed. When Clay was investigating the case of the missing children, it hit him on a personal level as his son could've been the one murdered. Clay has always felt guilt over the missing children case as he knew who was responsible for it but couldn't arrest the individual due to the law. After knowing that the missing children possess the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Clay became obsessed to the point where he put all of the five animatronics in his basement. After left him due to his obsession, he became depressed, as the living room of his home was a mess and there were a few bottles of whiskey present. He's willing to put his life at risk so his family, friends, and the people of Hurricane can feel safe and protected.
Clay is a tall and thin man with silver-gray hair. He also has gray eyes and immobile lines on his face. He normally wears a white button shirt, with black pants.

FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT:

FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT'S CEO:
Eliza Amberson is the CEO of Fazbear Entertainment, who was originally Born in England, but moved to Amera when she was 3.
It is presumed that she gained her CEO role after buying Fazbear Entertainment and reviving the Business.
Eliza Amberson has orange hair, Emerald Green eyes, and typically wears red or purple glasses. Her clothing is normally white dress clothes, with Black dress-pants and high-heeled boots. She wears a purple necktie and a purple top and is rather thin. She is in her late 30's - early 40's, and is, in an impressive way, oddly attractive.

THE WAREHOUSE CLUB:

JASON "MASON" WALKER (JASON WALKER):
Jason "Mason" Walker is an android Engineer, Urban Explorer, and a former part-time criminal. He is also one of the Main Characters in the story.
Jason Mason's family life is unknown, although it is presumed that he was in the foster care system for a good majority of his life.
He has brown hair with a red, dyed streak in it. His eyes are brown, and he tends to wear a jacket often. He is known for his growing facial hair, and for the fact that he is in his early 20's.

TOY CHICA:
Toy Chica is an Android, formerly a member of the Toy Animatronic Band. She is currently considered a part-time criminal.
Toy Chica had no family life prior to the events of the Story, except for her life with Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Mangle, the Puppet, BB, JJ, Withered Freddy, Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica, Withered Foxy, Withered Golden Freddy, and Shadow Toy Chica.
She has yellow/blonde hair, light hot-pink cheeks, bluebell eyes, and tends to wear a shirt with the words, "Let's Party" on it. She was designed to be in her early-mid 20's.