Chapter 10: EPILOUGE

1 month later...

Jason was sitting in the Warehouse, which was now even more cleaned out than it was before. He was staring at Andie's old bat as he smiled. Then he got up and looked out the window to see someone rolling up with a Pizza, on roller blades as he went to open the door. Jason opened the door to find Circus Baby standing there, along with Ballora.

"Pizza delivery~!" Baby said with a smile as her and Ballora walked in, smiling.
"Make yourselves comfortable." Jason said as he sat on the bed, he made for himself. Toy Chica then walked in, Puppet along with her as Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, and Mangle all followed.

"Thank goodness..." Mangle said with a smile, "I'm so hungry..."
"Mamas~!" Puppet said as she ran up to Baby and Ballora, hugging them both. Toy Bonnie calmly took the Pizza, letting Baby and Ballora hug the Puppet happily. Jason smiled as he pulled out the Dining Table, letting everyone sit down to eat.

"So," Jason said with a smirk, "how's the diner doing?" Baby and Ballora smiled happily.
"It's been doing great~!" Baby said with a smile.
"We've been getting more customers ever since you all started to help." Ballora said, bluntly.
"Hey," Jason said, "Anything for a pal, right?" Ballora smiled and nodded as she ate her pizzas. After a moment, Toy Chica looked up from the Pizza she was eating happily as Jason smiled in a teasing way.

"So," Jason said, "how's Michelle doing, sis?" Toy Chica blushed as she coughed a bit, choking on the food as she hit Jason with his elbow, making him chuckle.

"S- Shuddup~!" Toy Chica said, blushing.
"What?" Jason asked, "I'm just asking." Toy Chica sighed and smiled.
"Dude, we just met." Toy Chica stated.
"Yet you already seem so perfect for each other." Baby admitted, making Toy Chica blush more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Meanwhile * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Eliza and Rebecca were sitting in Eliza's office. Rebecca seemed nervous as Eliza spoke, not making eye contact as Eliza simply smiled.

"Rebecca," Eliza said as Rebecca sat in front of her, "look at me when I talk to you."
"Y- Yes Mrs. Amberson;" Rebecca replied, "S- Sorry Mrs. Amberson!" Eliza smiled gently.

"Just Eliza is fine, Rebecca;" Eliza said, "We're alone right now."
"I- I know..." Rebecca said, blushing a bit.
"She's so cute when she blushes," Eliza thought as she looked at Rebecca, and smiled as she stared into Rebecca's bluebell eyes.
"You know," Eliza said, "you have beautiful eyes~" Rebecca blushed furiously as Eliza winked at her.
"A- A- Are you flirting with m- m- me?" Rebecca asked, only to be met by a chuckle from Eliza.
"Maybe~" Eliza admitted as Rebecca covered her mouth, having a bi panic.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Meanwhile * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The empty mall was being worked on by Fazbear employees.

"Careful!" Shouted a blond woman with Emerald eyes as she helped a man with some steel.
"Thanks, Vanessa..." The Main said. Vanessa stared back at him and smiled.
"No problem, John." Vanessa said. Vanessa then looked at the empty mall, which sat dark against the pink-streaked sky, long and squat, like something brutish and slumbering, now with a Sign over it that read, "COMING SOON! MEGA PIZZAPLEX"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *Meanwhile * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Carlton sat next to his father in the living room of the home, now almost familiar. Carlton was curled up in an armchair by the fireplace, where someone had lit a fire, and Marla and Lamar were on the couch. Jason sat right in front of the fireplace, staring in at the licking flames. They looked at each other.

"I always thought I'd retire..." Clay admitted, "I just never thought it'd be this soon." Carlton smiled as he put a hand on his dad's shoulder.

"Hey," Carlton said, "at least you didn't retire from life, right?" Clay smiled and laughed with his son.

"You've got a point." Clay said, looking up at his son, then he thought for a moment.
"How's Jessica?" Clay asked. Carlton smiled happily.

"She's busy with the twins," Carlton admitted, "she wishes she could bring them up to see you, though." Clay smiled.

"I'm sure she does~!" Clay said with a smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Meanwhile, and Later... * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason and Toy Chica pulled to a stop in a small gravel parking lot beside a low fence of short white posts, chains swinging between them. They both didn't say a word as they got out of the car, closing the door behind them. The graveyard before them was almost a hundred years old. There were hills of lush grass and shading trees, and the corner they were in was at the edge of the cemetery; there was a small house only a few yards past the edge of the fence. The grass was trimmed neatly, but it was patchy and yellowing. The trees had been pruned too far so the lower branches were bare, too exposed. There was a telephone pole set just inside the fence, barely on the cemetery grounds, and beside it was two headstones, plain and small. Jason and Toy Chica walked past the headstones, before stopping at 5. The graves were there, the graves of Jason's five friends. Jason took a deep breath and started toward them. It was such a small memory, one of those moments that meant nothing at the time, just one day in a series of days, the same as all the others. They were together, just the six of them, and it must have been before everything went wrong, before anyone was dead. Jason smiled at the Memory as he heard Markus' voice in his head.

"I'll be honest with you, Jason;" Markus said in Jason's Memory, "I know you'll do great things." Jason began to cry as he smiled, Toy Chica hugging him as he did so. No matter what, he knew Markus was going to be proud of him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Those we love never truly leave us. There are things even death cannot touch."

- Jack Thorne