Chapter 8: The Masacre.

Everyone then turned to the hallway, and quickly started to run away, terrified. The Golden Freddy Animatronic watched them do this, then let out a robotic Roar as it slowly began to chase after them. Jason recognized the Corridor, he was flashing between the present and the past as he looked back. In that brief moment, Jason could swear he saw Markus, and even heard him.

"RUN!!!" Jason heard Markus shouted as the Golden Freddy began to chase after the group. Jason ran faster and faster until he caught up with everyone else, running through the door and slamming it shut. Everyone then backed away from the door as Jason heard something...

"It's me..." Jason heard a young boy's voice whisper in his ear. Everyone looked at the door as The Golden Freddy Animatronic broke it down, roaring at everyone. Almost immediately, Eliza, Clay, Everette, Jason, Baby, Puppet, Ballora, and Toy Chica, without a second thought all the group sprinted down the corridor. The mechanical screeches of Golden Freddy continued to haunt their ears as they fled, the Animatronic Roaring as it began to chase after the group. The group ran through the labyrinthine corridors of the warehouse, desperate to escape the relentless pursuit of the Golden Freddy animatronic. Toy Chica glanced back and noticed that the animatronic was still following them, its mechanical movements eerily robust and basic as it Roared more.

"We can't outrun it!" Toy Chica panted, panic evident in her voice as the group all ran down the hallway, and reached a security office. Jason, who was the last person to enter the office, quickly turned and slammed his hand down on a red button, causing the Roller Door of the office to slam shut quickly. The Golden Freddy animatronic began to bang and pound on the door as everyone looked at the door. Jason began to hyperventilate, barely able to breathe.

"Jason...?" Baby asked, but Jason didn't seem to hear her at all.
"Jason." Ballora said, Jason still not answering. Toy Chica then rushed up to Jason and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Jason!" Toy Chica shouted, Jason finally hearing as he looked up at everyone in the room, who looked back at him, all seeming concerned as he tried to breathe, but failed.
"Jason," Toy Chica said, cupping Jason's face in her hands, "look at me..." Jason said nothing, he just continued to sit there, a thousand thoughts and memories rushing and flooding in his mind as he cried, barely able to think. The Golden Freddy had stopped pounding on the door, but Jason still said nothing; he was sobbing as he tried to catch his breath.

"Can't..." Jason stuttered under his breath, barely able to speak as he choked, "Can't... breathe..." Jason struggled as Eliza grabbed a handkerchief from her back pocket and knelt down in front of Jason, using it to wipe away his ears. Despite the fact that Jason had tried to steal from her, she couldn't bear to see him in this state... he seemed mortified, barely able to even move. 

"Mr. Mason?" Eliza asked, her voice calm and caring; motherly, "Mr. Mason, can you hear me?" Jason simply nodded, still sobbing as he struggled to breathe.

"Alright," Eliza said, her voice still having a calming aura, "I need you to try to take some deep breaths for me, alright?"
"In for 3..." Eliza said, slowly breathing in for 3 seconds as Jason barely managed to do the same, "And out for 3..." Jason struggled to breathe out slowly... but managed to. Slowly, Eliza and Toy Chica both managed to calm Jason down as everyone in the room looked at him.

"Jason," Ballora asked, "what happened?"
"Yeah," Baby said, "you haven't had a panic attack before, what changed?" Jason simply looked at everyone, his eyes still a bit bloodshot given how much he had been crying.

"That-..." Jason stuttered, struggling to breathe a little bit, still, "That thing... killed my friend..."

"What do you mean, Mr. Mason?" Everette asked, seeming calm. Jason struggled to stand up, wobbling a bit; his legs felt like jelly. Toy Chica and Eliza both caught Jason as he fell forward, before slowly sitting him down into a Chair.