Ezra

She was beautiful. Even more beautiful naked, laying there, all for my pleasure. The curves of her body, the plains of her skin, the features of her face. Her eyes sparkled at me, enticing me towards her.

I stood at the edge of the bed, just between her knees that were dangerously close to my groin. She placed a slender finger over one of her erect nipples. I groaned. Her other hand reached for the lace that was her panties, tugging at them, teasing me to take them off.

I pressed a fist to my mouth, trying to control myself. I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in her. To feel the walls of her pussy around my dick. To hear her moans and whimpers in my ear. I wanted to devour her.

I knew that once I started, stopping would be out of the question. I had kept myself away from women since my breakup with Delilah, never letting myself go past kissing with someone. I had stayed away from parties, all the women throwing themselves at me, begging to be fucked.

And now, here, I didn't have to control myself.

"Are you just going to stand there staring at me or are you going to fuck me?" Her voice broke me from my trance.

I shook my head, my thoughts disappeared. "I'm sorry. You are so fucking beautiful." I whispered.

A giggle escaped her lips and she covered her face with her hands. Peaking her eye through her fingers, she stared at me.

Kneeling in front of her, I placed a hand on her leg. A shock ran up through her body and her body relaxed. I ran a hand up her thigh; her skin was smooth to the touch.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful." I whispered again before placing a kiss on her thigh. Another one placed higher up, my mouth moving closer and closer to her underwear.

Her breath quickened and her hands wrapped themselves into my hair. Peeling my lips away from her skin, I positioned my body atop hers, my hands behind her ears.

"You are so beautiful." I said again.
"Why do you keep saying that?" She asked.
"Because I mean it, and I want you to know that, to hear me say it. You are the most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on." I pressed a kiss under her ear.

"Please." She whispered.
"Please what?"
"Stop teasing me." She hungrily pressed her lips against mine. "I need you, my body needs you."

My mouth found hers again, pressing my body closer to hers. Our skin bare and touching, rubbing against each other, creating friction.

Her hands were on my and I was on her. Her legs wrapped around mine, her knee pressing against my growing hard on. Our bodies moved in motion, synchronized; like pieces of a puzzle that just fit together perfectly.

"Fuck me." Her mouth was right on my ear. Her teeth came down on my earlobe hard. I didn't want to, but I pulled myself away from her. Her chest rose and fell hastily.

I walked towards the couch and reached in my bag for a duffel bag. Pulling out a condom I tore the wrapper off with my teeth. Glancing over at Nokiah, her eyes were glued to the ceiling.

"Look at me." I said. Her eyes found mine as if forcing herself not to look. "You can look, baby." Her eyes didn't leave mine. I placed a hand on her leg, squeezing. "I said look."

She bit her lip and her gaze lowered. I could see her chest rise and fall as she watched my hand work the condom onto my dick. The lip biting intensified and she crossed her legs.

"Good." I gently pried her legs open and she willingly let them fall. Sliding my hand up her leg I pressed my thumb onto her underwear. A moan escaped her lips as I pushed the lace away and slid a finger inside.

God, she was so wet.

"You're so wet already, darling." I smiled sliding in a second finger. Her walls tightened and her breath hitched. Rubbing her clit with my thumb, I pushed my fingers inside and then back out again and again. Quickly my fingers were covered in her slick juices.

Lowering my face, I pressed my nose against her panties. I could feel the muscles in my stomach tightened and my mouth filled with saliva. Moving back up to her belly, I placed a kiss under her bellybutton. Drawing my face lower, I tugged on the hem of her panties with my teeth, pulling them down to her knees.

There she was completely naked, waiting for me. I positioned myself over her, looking into her eyes, waiting for confirmation.

"Are you okay?" She nodded. "Say it, I need your verbal consent."

"I'm okay." She whispered, her eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips back up to my eyes.

I rubbed my tip against her pussy, the wetness making it easy for it to slide in. I pushed it in slowly, my eyes never leaving hers. Her eyebrows became knitted and her lips pursed.

"Does it hurt? Please let me know if it becomes too much for you and I will stop. Immediately. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay, Ezra." Nokiah pushed back a stray strand of hair back away from my forehead. I thrust into her, causing her breasts to bounce.

Placing a hand over one I leaned down to kiss her throat. "Say it again."

"W-what." Her breath heavy.
"My name, darling. Say my name again."
"Ezra."
"Fuck." I moaned. I continued thrusting in and out of her, my pace quickening. Her moans were sweet and lips were soft.

Our mouths hungrily found each other again. Her nails clawed at my back, no doubt leaving marks. I could feel her mouth moving to my neck and I felt her tongue work and rub against my skin. There would be a mark there too no doubt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I moaned feeling myself ejaculate into the condom. Pulling myself away from her I walked to the wall, leaning against it, allowing myself to finish into the piece of latex.

Walking into the bathroom I ripped off some toilet paper, cleaning myself off before grabbing a towel for Nokiah. When I entered the bedroom again, she hadn't moved where I had left her. There was a slight smile on her perfect face.

"Here, let me." I got on the bed next to her and started cleaning her up. She seemed confused but allowed me to finish. "Has no one ever..."
She shook her head. "I'm sorry." I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You're all sweaty." She mumbled a finger tracing across my forehead, her eyes moved to mine. "Shower?" I smiled. "And then order some take-out? Because I think you wore me out, Ezra Grayson."

I laughed. "Yeah that sounds good." I kissed her again before pulling her up with me. We stood there, naked and sweaty. Her arms looped around my neck, even on tiptoes she barely reached my nose.

"I could get used to this." I said placing my chin on her head. "Not just the sex; everything. You entice me, you captivate me in ways I can't even comprehend." Looking back down at her I smiled. "You are perfect, too perfect, and-and I think I-"

"Shh." She whispered before placing a kiss to my lips. "I'll go start the shower."