Pt 3: Plan

She deserves nothing for what she did to me. I trusted her, and in return I was treated like dog shit. She gets to go back to her normal life with her parents and her friends, meanwhile my dad is gone, probably dead, Wheezie and Rose are god knows where, and I'm stuck in fucking Venezuela with fucking Barry.

I'm on my own now, but then again, I always was. No one understood... except her I thought. But I know now that I was dumb for thinking that. I've had to do wild things to get what I want, but it wasn't for shits and giggles. It was because I had to, all for the sake of my family.
My fucking family.

Well now that that's gone, guess there's nothing to stop me from doing exactly what I want.

Revenge.

"Rafe, check yourself." Barry says from the passengers seat."

My foots pressed hard on the pedal, and we're going way above speed limit.

"We don't have time. The plane is leaving soon, Barry. I need to get home tonight-"
"You will bro I swear we-"
"Shut it. Please." I hiss. I can't stand his yammering any longer. I'm finally free to do anything, and of all people, he's not gonna stop me.

I keep my foot pressed to the pedal as the sun as I see the sun setting on the horizon.

It's the start of a new era, and soon everyone in the Outer Banks is gonna know it.