The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora

CW: Overstimulation

Grora struggled against the grip Wodahs had on her. "Let go," she groaned as she was dragged away from the castle library. He didn't let go as he continued to pull her down the long halls of Blancblack Castle. Demons and angels alike gawked at the two, some chuckling at the display. She tried fruitlessly to shake her wrist free, head leaned back, exasperated sigh whisking out of her agape mouth. Her feet dug tirelessly into the floor, stunting Wodahs quick pace.

"God, you're insufferable!" he snapped, glowering at the angel just behind him.

"You're the one dragging me!" Grora retorted sharply, shaking her hand gently as if to remind him. "What did I do? Why are you whisking me off in such a hurry?"

Wodahs shook his head in disbelief, as if her very existence annoyed him.

She smirked at the head angel. "Are you finally going to confess your requited love for me?" Wodahs' scowl worsened. and he turned on his heel, yanking her along. "Ah, okay, okay," she droned.

A large black door stood at the end of the hallway. A storage closet that was unused by Etihw or Kcalb in recent days. They had given it to Wodahs to store gardening materials. Grora, peered at it quizzically as he dragged her along. As they drew close enough, he opened the door pulling her in. It was organized and clean, a wooden table in the center of it and shelves lining the walls holding all kinds of supplies.

Wodahs shut the door and ushered her in front of him, glaring daggers. "Seriously, what's gotten into you, you're never this forward," Grora said, turning to face him and leaning back on the table.

"Did you ruin my garden bed," he muttered, posing it not as a question, but as a figure of authority who already knew the answer.

The angel shrugged, keeping eye contact with the man blocking the door. "I don't know what you're talking about," she responded simply. Wodahs narrowed his eye, and drew closer to her. She laughed his approach off. "Seriously."

The head angel gritted his teeth, taking another step towards Grora. She looked on, not the tiniest bit intimidated. "I watched you do it," he growled.

"Ehh?" Grora smiled slyly, breaking eye contact. "Must've been a different angel," she replied, shrugging.

Wodahs closed the remaining gap between them and pushed Grora back with one hand, forcing her down by the collar of her uniform. She went to kick him off of her but he stepped between her legs easily. Her back pressed to the table, she was pinned down effectively.

"Oi, chill out, I didn't touch your flowers!" she shouted, overpowered easily.

Wodahs continued to glare at her, using his free hand to grab her leg and begin twisting it painfully. Grora struggled against him but his strength outweighed her own severely. "Just say you did it," he ordered.

She tapped his arm, struggling to breath against his grip tightening down on her chest. "Cut it out!" she gasped. He twisted her leg even more and she yelped in pain. "You're going to break it, stop!" Wodahs' dead serious look didn't ebb and he applied more pressure. Grora struggled, trying to kick him away.

"That's the point," he informed her pointedly.

"Wait, wait, okay, wait," Grora bargained, realizing how serious Wodahs was. He arched his eyebrow at her expectantly. "It was me, I admit it! So cut it out, okay?"

Even with her confession Wodahs didn't let up on his grip, twisting it more. The pain became almost excruciating.

"Wodahs!" she cried out, her hands desperately trying to claw his away from her leg. "What gives!"