Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

CW: 

Another peaceful night had taken hold of Reficul's domain. The quiet, clean air flowed briskly through the window, flooding the room with the smell of the cold and cedar. She sits atop a lovely plush armchair, decorating the corner of her shared quarters with her lovely wife, who by all accounts had not been seen since dinner. The Devil's eyes scanned the white pages of her book quickly, absorbing the words of an acquaintance's old work. Magic turned the pages for her as she sipped a smooth jasmine tea.

The only way her night could get better was if her aforementioned wife coiled in through the doorway to enjoy the night air with her. Reficul huffed a quiet sigh as she waited, sending pointed glances at the warm yellow light seeping into the room from the doorway. She crossed her legs high impatiently. When Sin did finally arrive, Reficul would take no short amount of time to show just how much she'd missed her. Resigning herself to the thought of her lovely wife taking a few more hours minimum to return to their quarters, the Devil turned her focus back to the text in her hands.

She'd always had a consistent soft spot for Sin. The other demons she'd spent most of her time with were either far too drab or far too easy to bully. Sin though, had a radiant beauty in every aspect, one that was very hard to ignore, and one that Reficul couldn't destroy willingly. So this evening she'd cast away any annoyances she'd held for her wife and the events taking place. The night was young, afterall, and they only had forever.

As her occupied mind pondered those thoughts, Reficul failed to hear the slithering that accompanied Sin's heavy snake tail. The serpent, basked in the warm colours of their hall lights, adorned nothing but a soft yellow towel around her supple breasts. Water dripped from her gently waved tea green hair onto the hardwood floor and her emerald scales coiled in a thick pool beneath her as she watched Reficul from the doorway, a smile warming her face.

"Good book?" she called out gently.

Reficul glanced up quickly, startled from her thoughts. The book closed with a soft snapping noise and the Devil rolled her crimson eyes. "Hardly. The ramblings of Satanick are never something I could call good," she murmured, casting the text aside. Sin's airy chuckle brought a smile onto her face. She held her arms out wide, Inviting the serpent to her.

Sin slithered across the room quickly, launching herself with a gleeful look into Reficul's strong arms. Enveloped in the safe wingspan of her wife, the deity nuzzled her face into the crook of her neck. "Satanick hmm?" she cooed.

Reficul nodded. "About that airhead I was punishing up until a while ago."

Sin nodded in understanding, electing to snuggle in closer rather than respond. Reficul kissed the top of her wet hair, the sweet scent of lilies wafting into her nose. The serpent she adored looked up at her with her kind scarlet eyes, pursing her lips expectantly.

Reficul watched in amusement as her wife began pouting more and more as time passed where she had not kissed her. "I thought you'd be forever," she said.

Sin's face scrunched up grumpily. "You could've joined me in the bath."

"You run the water too hot, my dear," Reficul explained, patting her head softly. She twisted the water from her long locks softly, as she played with her partner's hair.

"That doesn't stop you most times."

"It does sometimes, though."

Sin shrugged before pursing her lips again. "Kiss," she demanded cutely.

The Devil smiled warmly before leaning down and pressing her lips to Sin's. Their nights often ended up in passionate kisses entangled within their sheets, and with Sin's demanding attitude and her towel already coming loose on her chest, she deemed this night would end much the same. Her lady's word was her will. She caressed her wife's face as she peppered soft kisses on Sin's lips.