Genderbend: Envi x reader

CW: Noncon, Knifeplay

Downtime was a rare commodity. You seldom ever found yourself having the time to sit down and rest, but clearly, you must've dozed off at some point. Your head bobbed as you woke up unsure of your surroundings; they didn't feel known to you. You wake up slowly, eyes flittering open, examining your surroundings carefully. The room is dimly lit and damp and you lay on a stiff bed, devoid of any covers. You attempt to bring a hand to your face to rub the sleep from your eyes only to find that you've been restrained. A shot of panic rushes through you, the adrenaline forcing you to fully wake up. 

Your eyes took in your surroundings quickly. At the very least you could tell that you were still in Satanick's castle. It meant that the person who had tied you up, had not gone far since you often found yourself spending time with the Devil. There was a rusted metal door dead ahead of where you lay, three thick bars near the top, barred a rectangle opening. You couldn't make out anything beyond the door, a frown painting itself across your face. 

As your gaze glided away from the closed door, you caught site of an old, wooden chair, a dark silhouette sitting on it, covered by the shadowy nature of the dimly lit room. You squinted trying to make out who resembled the figure, as well as who would do this in the first place. 

"You're finally awake." A woman's voice echoed clearly, and with it dawned the recognition you had looked for. 

"E-Envi?" you asked, shocked. "I don't understand." 

She tilted her head, considering you. "This isn't truly a situation where you have to grasp what's going on," she muttered. Envi lifted herself from her seat, walking over to where you were strapped down.

"Well, I mean, you have me strapped down, in what I can only assume are the dungeons. Are you going to kill me?" Envi's face drew in close to yours, her breath mixing in with the air that you inhaled. Her red eyes examining you thoughtfully, as you fidgeted within your restraints. 

"If I killed you, it would upset the Lord Devil," she told you, not pulling away. The close proximity of your faces was intense.

"Then..?" 

Finally she pulls back a little, fixing the position of her long braid so it fell behind her, instead of over her shoulders. You watch, fixated on her curiously,  as she reached into her dress apron and pulled out a bundle of straps with a ball secured tightly to it. 

"Is that a gag?" Your eyes are trained on the item in her hand. 

Envi doesn't say anything as she straightens the ornament in her hands, pulling the straps apart to show off the large ball at the center. "You speak too much," she informs, reaching forward with the gag. 

You open your mouth to protest and she forces the large ball between your lips. The smooth plastic tastes of factory and old leather, and you desperately reject the gesture, pushing at the object with your tongue. She laughs as you struggle, looking down on you. She clips the gag in place, securing its position in your mouth. 

Entirely helpless to the situation at hand, you watch paralyzed as you see a glint of silver as Envi draws a small blade. Something about her demeanor changes as she notices your fear, a malicious smirk playing across her lips. She had never been intimidating to you in the past, but now being at her mercy, your mind seems to review countless memories where her polite attitude had switched to something sadistic and intimidating.

The sharp blade of her knife cuts into the fabric clothing your body. As your garments adorning your frame fall to the ground, you try to make out the intricate gaze that's weaved itself upon her delicate face. Her crimson eyes seem to burn with something unknown, boring into your naked body. The cool air of the damp, small room causes a shiver to run itself down your spine.