Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb

CW: Feminization

Etihw held up the frilly garment with two hands and waved it teasingly. Their devil counterpart stared incredulously at it. "I am not wearing that," he snapped.

"But it'd be so cute, and we'd be matching." The god said. 

Their Devil counterpart scowled at them, apprehension and disgust evident on his sharp facial features. His long hair seemed to bristle at their persistence on the topic. "You have to be kidding me."

Etihw frowned for a moment, looking towards their lover and then the black skirt of the maid dress and back again. The delicate frills at the end of it waved gently with the subtle breeze wafting in from the open window. "Don't be such a wet blanket!" they exclaimed in exasperation.

"I am not being a wet blanket."

"Then put it on," they suggested simply.

The Devil sighed and looked over Eti's outfit. They were dressed in a white and gray suit, its coat tail flaring out behind them gently. "Why do you get to wear the butler suit," he grumbled.

"Because."

"Because, what?"

"I wanted to."

"How is that a good reason?" Kcalb shouted.

"Would you just put the maid dress on?" they snapped, waving the delicate dress at him once again. 

"It's unbecoming!" he boomed.

For a brief moment, Eti sulked; lowering their head and frowning at the ground. Kcalb watched them, immediately feeling guilty for the way her reacted. His self-reproach evaded him as he watched a cocky smile play across their soft lips. "I'll just have to get Wodahs then," they mused, sighing. 

Kcalb blinked at the God's words. "H-hold on, now," he began warily. 

"No, it's okay Kcalb," Eti interrupted. "If you won't do it for me, perhaps you'll find it within yourself to do it for him."

The Devil's face scrunched up, revealing a complicated array of emotions. "Etihw-" he tried to stammer.

They were already turning for the door out of Kcalb's sleeping chambers, huffing in a deep breath for a loud shout. His heart nearly leapt from his as he realized they were serious. "Woda- Ah!" Eti's shout was abruptly cut in half as the Devil covered their mouth with his large hands.

"Okay, okay," he grumbled. Eti gave him a sly grin. "I'll do it."

They jumped happily with their success, pushing the frilly black dress into his hands. Kcalb Kcalb groaned before relenting, turning away from Eti to change. He felt his cheeks redden considerably as he slid off his cloak and black dress suit, revealing pale skin to the God's hungry gaze. His tongue held back a disgruntled quip as he pulled the delicate maid dress up his legs and over his hips. The soft material draped over him, clinging gently to his waist. 

"I feel embarrassed," he announced, feeling his cheeks burn red as he looked the maid dress his body now adorned up and down.

Eti smirked at his back, appreciating the way the fabric clung to his gentle curves. He truly had the perfect feminine air when he wore something so delicate. "I like it," they told him honestly. 

Kcalb huffed a sigh and glanced over his shoulder, mentally refusing to turn to face them fully. "Are you happy?" he asked, meeting their black eyes. Eti's gaze seemed to scan him over, and over with excitement.

"Why wouldn't I be?" they countered, making a motion with one of their hands for the Devil to turn for them. 

Rolling his piercing white eyes, Kcalb turned fully. The chest of the garment lay flat against his pectoral muscles, the frills at the hem making him feel silly. Kcalb's ears burned with his cheeks, but even though he could only feel shame, his God drank in his feminine beauty with love and admiration.