Roll Swap: Idate x Gris

CW: Noncon

Context; the roll swap is more of a species swap, Idate is a sperm whale while Gris is an orca, enjoy <3

Idate felt his head hit the ice beneath him hard enough for the hard crystals to cut into his scalp. The orca atop him never reacted to his persistence this way, but he supposed perhaps everyone had their breaking points. Even with the blood trickling from the small wound at the back of his head, Idate couldn't help but smile charmingly at him. Gris glared angrily at the sperm whale, hands balling into fists with his crisp black suit trapped within.

"So forward," Idate commented, voice silky and confident.

The orca grit his teeth angrily, the hatred shining in his eyes was all consuming and he brought his clenched fists towards himself, dragging Idate along with him before slamming him into the ice repeatedly. Idate's head spun from the impact, but even with his grey hair sticky with his own blood, the predator who had him pinned was radiant.

"I'm not trying to fuck you, Idate," Gris spat, his violent jerking seizing as he pressed against his throat. "I'm trying to permanently get you out of my hair."

Idate smirked, not fighting the orca's hands which were focused solely on asphyxiating him. "Or you could just let me run my hands through your hair"

Gris rolled his eyes before settling back into his pointed annoyed glare. "Fuck yourself."

Idate's smirk seemed to grow even larger. "Fuck me yourself, coward."

The orca still pressing into his throat growled in exasperation. He knew he was getting under Gris' skin. He lived to see the other's reactions. Several moments of silent tension coiled around the two as he expelled the air from the Idate's throat. His mouth opened just slightly, his breathing more shallow as he lifted his chin and looked at the vacant ocean in the distance. Gris pressed down harder, Idate found it hard to focus from the lack of oxygen circling in his system but he could hear it. The orca's breathing was heavy.

Experimentally, Idate pushed his hips into Gris' straddle. The raven haired man's eyes narrowed and his hands squeezed tighter around his throat. Idate coughed as more of his precious oxygen was forced from his body. Jealousy for the breath Gris breathed so freely threaded itself into him as he dropped his hips back down. Perhaps he'd pushed him too far. The thought crossed his mind fleetingly as he struggled to drink in the little air he could. His hand gently pulled at the orca's, trying to coax him into releasing his throat.

His grip on Idate's neck waned and the whale gasped for air wordlessly. "You look good fighting for your life," Gris spat, watching in disdain at the pathetic display beneath him. He coughed as oxygen flooded his body, squirming beneath the orca. "Perhaps, you should do it more often." His tone was threatening but it only served to send prickles of interest through Idate.

"Care to make me?" he offered.

For a moment, Gris seemed taken aback at his words, but after a moment his hands returned to Idate's bruising throat. "Should've figured you were that kind of sick pervert."

He choked out a laugh as fingers pressed into his arteries, decreasing the blood flow to his brain. "You're the one getting off to hurting me," he pointed out smugly.

Gris shifted his hips slightly before narrowing his eyes. Idate's half erect member no doubt pressing into his inner thigh. "Of course you're already getting turned on from this, though. You like to hurt," he began, pressing down harder. "You love to push me just to see how far you can take it before I snap."

Idate groaned at his words, his hips adjusting under the other's weight. The air felt like pins in his throat as he threw his head back to get air more easily.