Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various

CW: Noncon/Dubcon, Degradation, Gang Rape

"Are you kidding me? No, we can't do that here," Taffy asserted, walking at a brisk pace down the hallway. He had to get to class. 

The student beside him kept up with him easily. "Please?" he prodded, grabbing onto Taffy's wrist.

Taffy slowed at the soft tug, glancing at the young man. "Can't you take no for an answer? The bell rang. I have a class to get to."

"But, I'm begging you. I'll be so quick," the student persisted. They both were already quite late to whatever class they had next, and not a single other student loitered in the halls. 

Taffy glared at him for a moment before yanking his arm out of the others' grasp and speeding up towards the flight of stairs he had to go down. "I don't care how quick you'll be, I'm not interested right now." Olive would be so proud of him for being able to set a strong boundary. He heard the steps of the persistent student slow and he smiled to himself in silent victory. He'd said no! It was his first time properly setting a boundary. 

As he began his descent down the tall flight of stairs in the academy, he was far to occupied with celebrating his success that he didn't hear the rush of steps behind him. Hands roughly made contact with the middle of his back, shoving him forwards. Unexpecting, he let out a short yelp before losing his balance and cascading down the hard stone steps in a flurry of arms and legs. As he landed heavily at the bottom, his head spun. He could feel himself bleeding in several places and his eyes couldn't quite focus on what was in front of him. 

He could hear the heavy steps of the young man who'd shoved him following him down the steps on two feet. "Sorry!" he exclaimed. His voice sounded genuine and Taffy could make out vague hand motions that accentuated the apology. When he reached Taffy he extended a hand to help him up. 

"It was on purpose though?" he questioned slowly, his voice running from his mouth in a low, pained groan. 

There was silence for a moment and Taffy slowly began regaining his vision. The guy standing beside him dropped his hand with an angry huff. "You weren't listening to me begging you, what was I supposed to do!" he shouted. 

"I..." Taffy began, but found that his words wouldn't come out of his mouth at all. He didn't want to deal with this guy.

"Everyone always says that if I beg you enough, you'll let me empty a few loads into you, but you're being such a bitch about it!" 

Taffy's head reeled from the onslaught of his loud voice. "Stop it..." he mumbled so quiet it nearly didn't come out at all.

Nonetheless, the student before him heard his words. Something about his facial features snapped and he glared viciously at the blonde, still crumpled on the floor. Taffy let out a hefty grunt as a steel-toed boot connected to his side. Pain spread through his abdomen and he coughed. Taffy went to plead for the violence to stop but the student didn't relent, kicking into his chest and stomach over and over until the blonde coughed up blood. 

His vision spotty, he wept as the violence continued. His cough left the taste of blood in his mouth and he could tell that with teachers and students preoccupied with classes, no one was coming to save him. A firm hand dug into his hair, yanking his head up off the floor so hard her thought his scalp would tear. The long ponytail securing everything neatly together had long come loose from the abuse he was enduring. 

"Gonna give me what I want?" he asked threateningly.

Taffy nodded hesitantly, unable to speak from the shock of the whole situation.

The student didn't say another word as he forced Taffy to his feet, forcibly dragging the blonde behind him. He didn't say a word as he was led to the nearest storage closet, the young man shoving him in roughly. The door shut with a soft click and dread bubbled up within Taffy's chest. The small room had been cleared out since the last time he had found himself in such a compromising situation and the barren steel shelves fixed to the walls had long ropes hanging from them. The most concerning aspect about the small space, however, as the fact that they weren't alone.