Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber

CW: Cannibalism, Noncon, Mindbreak, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat

Rigatona groaned as her crimson eyes flickered open. Her gaze stared at a clean tile floor she didn't recognize and she need not thrash to understand she had been effectively restrained. She lifted her head from where it hung, the small pain from the uncomfortable angle causing her to frown as she studied her surroundings. The room she was confined in was clean and resembled that of a cute kitchen. Pastel pink walls with white cupboards and counters jutting from them formed the walls furthest from her. Rigatona seemed to be shackled in the far corner, all décor as far from her as possible. An Island in the center of the room had a fruit bowl adorning the center, and there were empty glass jars stained with streaks of a deep maroon cast to the side closest to the sink. Three white barstools with soft pink cushions stood at the side of the island closest to the angel. 

As much as her eyes searched for her captor, though, Rigatona found herself alone. She racked her memory for any hints on her location, but the only thing she could remember was being in the middle of a fight with a group of demons. She had been alone during, her companions knowing the angel could often handle large crowds with little issue. This time, had been different though. The prowess of her foes hadn't increased, nor could she remember being overwhelmed by their numbers. Rather someone else had been there. They'd met on the fields of war only once in the past but it was enough to stain Rigatona with an impression of intrigue and allow her mind to roam with countless fantasies she'd like to entertain with the demon. Her current standing though, shackled uncomfortably to a wall and helpless, was not one of them. In fact, the current situation could get messy if she was unable to free herself soon. That woman alone, had been enough to overpower her, after all.

Rigatona gently attempted to move her limbs, making as little noise as possible. Her legs were free but there was little give to the chains restraining her wrists and she concluded that the material used was strong enough to hold her for as long as Cranber held the key to the shackles. Or, until the angel could find something suitable enough to pick the locks. Her eyes scanned her surroundings once again. The only thing closest to her was a tall rose-hued shelf, cabinet cupboards closing off the lower part of the shelf. Even if she could somehow reach the shelf with her feet alone, there was no way to easily find something suitable. Some chance was better than no chance, though, and the angel kicked out her feet. The tips of her boots gently grazed against the wood, but there was no way for the slender woman to reach the shelf properly, let alone find a way to kick open the cabinet doors. 

A frustrated growl escaped her lips, and her mood quickly soured. When that infernal demon showed herself, there wasn't a thing that would keep her from holding back. She angrily kicked the tiles below her, cursing her enemy with every ounce of hatred she held. She didn't care how loud she was anymore, she only wished to see Cranber writhe in pain. The show she was giving, thrashing around seemed to summon her captor as quickly as the angel intended, and yet seeing the short demon's curious gaze peek in from the doorway only served to fill her with more rage.

"Took you long enough!" Rigatona growled, her crimson eyes glaring.

"Someone woke up rather feisty." She giggled at the rancorous display before her, a single pale hand covering her lips. 

Cranber's beauty unparalleled to her, the angel again felt all of her sadistic desires burn their way to the forefront of her mind. "When I get out of these chains," she began. The demon watched with an intense gaze as Rigatona levelled a glare at her. "You're dead."

"Oooo," she cooed mockingly. "So scary."  Cranber walked fully into the room and quickly closed the distance between them. She squatted in front of the brunette, her legs spread in a way that caused her scarlet skirt to furl over her knees. Rigatona caught a glimpse of her shapely, bare thighs and the thin bit of black silk decorated with delicate maroon lace hiding between her legs. Cranber's fingers caressed her cheek, and the angel grimaced at her hot touch, the gentle touch feeling sinister as it glided down her cheeks bones to the corner of her lips.