Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou

CW: Dubcon

Aconita exhaled breathily, trying to distract her mind from the current happenings in front of her. A head of blonde hair was pressed against her chest, listening intently to her heartbeat. SHe had tried to pull away on several occasions but without her supply of knives and mobility, she was completely at the demon's mercy. The red rope she'd been following to get to this point had been wrapped tightly around her legs, tying her down to a chair's thick wooden armrest. The fallen angel was positioned on the lap of her captor, her panties discarded long ago and her walls enveloping his shaft. She wasn't aware how long they'd been positioned like that, just that her slick had long dripped down her thighs and onto his lap. Every slight movement caused small whispers of pleasure, and she despaired at the idea of being stuck above the demon for any longer, unable to move even her arms which had been tied with the same rope of fate over the demon she was stuck sitting on.

He, on the other hand, seemed unbothered by the fallen cherub's predicament. His tail twitched happily as he listened to her heartbeat pound in her chest. Every so often he'd adjust his position, his member thrusting gently inside of her and her voice unfolding from her lips cutely. Her heartbeat would quicken each time he adjusted and without fail his joy would soar. His soulmate was an angel, he couldn't be happier. She'd been easy enough to unarm, and even easier to tie down with her small stature. Kyou couldn't be happier that the one he was fated to spend the rest of his life with was the cherub sitting atop his lap for as long as he desired.

"Do you know how long you've been like this?" he asked her, burying his head even deeper into her small chest.

Aconita growled. "Hours could have passed and yet your incessant form of affection is unbeknownst to me."

Her words brought a smile to Kyou's lips and he shifted his position within her warmth once again. The cherub squeaked once again, attempting to keep her weight even to escape some of the ruthless teasing. "It has been hours," the demon confirmed. He lifted his head from her chest, looking into the scary glare residing on her face.

The air between them was hot and although her eyes were fierce, Aconita's pale skin was flushed. "Can you just finish what you're doing, then?" she asked, the smallest hint of desperation in her voice.

"Eager are we?" Kyou asked, gently pushing his hips up into her once again. She looked away, burying her face into his shoulder as another soft squeak left her lips.

The sensation of his sex had filled her completely, the soft pressure it put in her gut doing well to keep her attention for the hours he'd kept her like this. Every time he moved his hips into hers was agonizing. With her limbs secured so tightly, though, the fallen angel could only endure.

"I'm not eager, I just wish to be done with this farce."

"I hardly find it to be a farce at all," Kyou told her, his tone sounding hurt, almost as if he still had his humanity. Something Aconita wasn't used to demons' having. Perhaps fate had not been the cruelest tying her to some pervert obsessed with beating hearts. Catching herself on her thoughts, she shook her head. Kyou gazed at her for a moment, amused by her puzzled face, no doubt, before ducking his head back into her small chest. He nuzzled against her, pressing his ear above her heart.

Her heartbeat continued to pitter at its normal speed but the rhythmic pulse was more than enough for Kyou. He breathed in her scent, completely intoxicated by the fallen cherub's presence. He moved again, his shaft burying itself deeper into her warmth. She gasped, her heartbeat quickening from the stimulation. Kyou exhaled breathily, her reaction exciting him.

"Besides," he continued finally, "how can i savor the sound of your throbbing heart if I finish this so quickly."

"It hasn't been quick!" Aconita exclaimed, desperate for release from the ache in her sex. "None of this has been quick!"