Bunny: Satanick x Artamos

CW: Dubcon,

Envi's tight hold on Artamos was worrying. He'd been approached out of the blue and with little context; the demon had not only tied him up but effectively kidnapped him from his castle. The rabbit lord protested all the while, struggling against the tight rope around his limbs. They had been travelling for quite some time and he could recognize his surroundings as Ne-no-Kuni.

The once dark, starry sky was overcast and rain drizzled from thick miserable clouds. Satanick's large castle loomed in the distance, sending a shiver of dread through Artamos' entire form. He wasn't particularly fond of the vulgar devil. His advances ignored the rabbit lords boundaries on near every occasion and seeing as how he was currently very tied up, he could only guess that it was going to be one of those types of occasions.

Travel felt unbearably long, and by the time Envi had made it to Satanick's bedroom quarters, Artamos could've sworn he was rope burned from how tight he had been tied. In one swift motion he found the door swung open and the thick ropes along his torso undone. Envi's strong hands hoisted him up easily and before he knew it, he was soaring through the air like a balled up sheet of paper.

"Hey! What the hell is this? What do you think your doing?" Artamos exclaimed as his body collided with a soft mattress. Beneath him he could feel the telltale presses of a body but the thick, luxurious blankets covering whoever they belonged to masked the feeling almost entirely. His head turned on a swivel as he examined his surroundings in a panic.

The bedding and room were dark and gloomy, the only glimpses of brighter shades were dozens of rabbit plushies all in white, chaotically thrown on the bed. Beneath the array, the devil of Ne-no-Kuni peaked out, there were large bags under his dark eyes and he stared, mouth agape, back at the rabbit lord before him.

"Ah, Artamos..." Satanick mumbled, his tone far from the usual jovial and carefree.

"Oh god, what's wrong with you?" he replied, forgetting the rough throw he had been the victim of seconds prior. He sat on his knees at the very end of the bed, studying his creator with concern. "Are you sick or something?"

Envi's shoes clicked against the floor as he approached the bed, watching the two placidly. The rabbit lord spared a glance in the direction of the subordinate to see if either of them would reply. Satanick let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Yeah. Certainly a sickness," he responded finally, a smile of the same sarcastic nature crossing his face.

Artamos frowned, not quite understanding the circumstances. He shifted uncomfortably, still watching the devil in concern. Was he alright or not? Was he supposed to do something about any of this? He didn't really get it.

"I beg of you..." the devil groaned, voice wavering as if he'd been shot. "Please sleep with my maladied self... Just today is enough."

The concern on Artamos' face fled in an instant and he groaned audibly, rolling his eyes. "Are you serious? No way!" His voice echoed loudly around the room.

Satanick's eyes filled with despair and welled with the tears of a pathetic man. "Pleeeease," he whined, fat tears rolling down his cheeks in rapid succession.

The rabbit could hardly believe his eyes, his creator, a Devil, was sobbing all because he wouldn't be treated like some weird hookup. "No!" he exclaimed in dismay.

Satanick sobbed loudly, letting out a dramatic wail. The Rabbit Lord cringed at the outburst. Seriously, just how theatrical was this guy? "I beg youuu..." he cried.

Suddenly, the air became thick with tension and murderous intent. A cold, sharp point gently prodded Artamos' neck and he felt his blood run cold. Dubiously, he glanced over his shoulder to see Envi glowering over him, a jagged, sharp sword pointed directly at him. The quiet demon's eyes narrowed and he thrust the blade closer. He felt beads of sweat form at the top of his forehead as he met the gaze of the subordinate.