Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader

CW: Non-con

A long refreshing breeze swirled over the peaceful lake before us. It smelt of moss and bark. The twilight sky was beginning to show glimpses of the stars, glittering in the vast cover of navy blue. The cold gust caused the rangy angel next to you to rest his head on your shoulder, his dark hair covering the light coloured blouse you adorned. You wrapped your arm around him comfortingly, allowing Tsurugigozen to nuzzle into you for warmth. It wasn't often he was able to be openly affectionate but if there was any time, it would be now. He exhaled in a relaxed sigh, taking in the gorgeous scenery. You followed his gaze, watching the cherry blossom petals slowly drift to the water. The surface of the tranquil lake reflected the endless sky of stars.

You squeezed him closer to you, and Tsurugigozen's delicate features lit up with a warm smile. "Thank you for bringing me out here."

You nodded slowly, eyes never leaving the soft ripples on the water's surface when a petal would descend to it. "Of course. You needed a break and what better way than to spend it out here, with me?"

"I could not agree more," Tsuru murmured.

You smiled, turning your head and planting a soft kiss atop his long, dark locks. "I wanted to show this place to you for a very long time."

The angel looked up at you. "Really?"

You exhaled softly from your nose in amusement at his bewildered eyes. He wasn't used to the gentle loving treatment you were treating him to. His shining gaze of trust was so pure and kind, it was nothing like the front he put up in front of Fumus and the other angel's.

"Yeah, of course," you assured him warmly. "It's so quiet out here so I wanted to show you what true peace felt like. Y'know," you continued, shrugging. "Also because no one can hear you screaming."

Tsurugigozen looked at you as if you'd just stabbed seventeen people in the chest. His lips pressed together in a thin line of concern. "W-what?" he asked.

You smirked. "I mean, we're so far from everyone, even if you screamed at the top of your lungs, no one would ever hear you."

Tsurugigozen's concern only grew. You watched on in amusement as he shuffled away from your grip around his waist and scooted further. "You would not do that, though, correct?" he checked.

You tilted your head, glancing at your now empty arm. "Where are you going?" Redirecting the question, you patted the mossy earth where he had been just a few moments ago.

"Y/N?" he prompted.

"You're acting so silly, Tsuru, come back," you instructed calmly. He seemed to weigh his options carefully before shaking his head. You perked an eyebrow up, watching him slowly back away from you. "No?" you inquired.

He shook his head, and in a lapse of judgment turned to stand. You frowned and reached out. Your hand secured itself around his long, loose ponytail and you gave him a second to register the action and rethink. When the angel attempted to stand, you heaved a heavy sigh before yanking on the handful of hair in your hand. His yelp was high pitched as you dragged him back down.

"Gosh, what's gotten into you all of a sudden?" you patronized, pulling him closer to you. The man thrashed, trying to escape your grasp. You tighten your grip before adjusting your weight to loom above him.

"This was really nice, but I think I hear Fumus calling me back now!"

You paused, listening to the quiet forest. "I don't hear anything except your whining," you comment.

He let out a soft pleaful whimper and you smiled softly at him, patting his hair with your free hand. His gaze softened as you stroked his sleek locks. He was so cute, assuming he could escape you so easily. Your hand gently trailed his cheek bones, caressing his face warmly before sharply retracting and flying forward, slapping the angel across the face. He cried out in another high pitched yelp and you chuckled.