[1] Welcome to the Villains world

*The chapter might be not accurate as the game lines*

*Forgive me of my lack of vocabulary*

You heard a teen boy's voice somewhere, Its far yet clear to your ears. The voice is firm, an unwavering form of sound. But, it sounds a little bit tired...

For them, For you, For Us.

You were given time..

Whatever you do,

Won't you remember them?

???? POV

"Huh? Ok, mysterious voice-san" Honestly, I would prefer to continue sleeping but each passing second, everything is getting more and more stuffier. "Hot..." I groaned. I can't sleep in this heat.

I woke up and tried to sit up. "Ah!" I hit my head. Curious, I touched the pitch black and my fingers felt a surface. Huh?! Am I buried alive?! Oh god no!!

I heard footsteps approaching me. Not a heavy one, so its probably a small person.

"Hehe..! Gotta hurry up! FNAGH!!" As the voice said that, I saw the ugly light of... Flames. Blue flames.

I wasn't taken aback by the very obvious blue flames surrounding however, the figure that broke me out of my confinement was... Unique.

A rounded plump figure, eyes and ears resembles a cat. Its quite a big mascot.

"EH?! Why are ya awake??" The figure spoke in shock. "A TALKING WEASEL!?" I was just as shocked as he is.

"I AIN'T NO WEASEL! I AM THE GREAT GRIM, THE FUTURE GREATEST MAGICIAN!" 'Grim' claims while putting paws on his hips.

"And you human! Hand over those robes and we'll settle this gently." Hold on, what robes?

I quick glanced at my sleeves, saw the intricate gold laces. Hell no I'm giving this weasel something pretty as this. This thing is MINE.

"UH NO." I took off running away from the weasel. "HEY WAIT!" Grim chased after.

*TAP

               *TAP

*TAP

                                *TAP

*TAP

                                 *TAP

*TAP

              *TAP

*TAP