[8] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

"Do you think, if I have a child of my own.... will I be able to love it properly?" She turned to the bird figure next to her.

"Is that something you should be asking me? A mother's love isn't a frail thing..." The bird figure pauses.

"And if its you- I'm sure your child would be blessed with happiness and fortune. I, for one can guarantee that part-!" The bird scoffs arrogantly.

The girl smiles gently, her expression is bittersweet. As she turns to face the horizon.

"And... If it is a boy, I wanted to name him 'Zaharia' in regards of my late older brother...." The girl confesses.

"Zaharia...? Yes, that sounds nice." The bird nods in affirmation.

_________________________________

[Classroom - History lessons]

*Yawn~*

Ace rubbed his eyes in sleepiness. Ah yes, history lessons the first thing in the morning.

Oh, how am I thrilled....

"Hey! Don't slouch!" Deuce slapped the ginger's back. The heart boy straightened out his back joltingly.

The ginger glared at the bluenette. 'How annoying...' he thought to himself, bored.

"Outta the way! The Great Grim is coming through with his brand new books!" A voice rings out the room.

Oh, it's Grim... Where is his counterpart?

The monster sat in front of Ace and Deuce's seat. Then, Grim felt someone pinching at the back of his neck.

"Myah-?!" The monster turns around. "Yo." Ace made a slight 'hi' gesture, while Deuce only made a small nod.

"Bah.... " Grim only rolled his eyes at them. But the ginger on the other hand, kept pestering and poking the monster's back.

"Hey, hey- where's Pants? Is he dead or something?" The heart boy questioned.

"My servant is at the nurse office right now." Grim stated.

"Are they hurt badly?" The bluenette gave a worried look.

"Nah, the nurse insisted they'd come there today. Honestly, who knew diving inside a monster could be this bad?" The monster scoffs

"Ah speaking of the monster, that disaster gave Heartslabyul massive change like-" The ginger pauses.

"I heard Riddle is removed from the dorm leader seat!" Ace said in a whispery tone to the monster.

"Bwah-?! Seriously?!" The monster yelped loudly. Everyone in class turned to them for a moment, before going back doing their own thing.

"Riddle is removed, temporarily. You shouldn't leave the important part out, Ace." The spade boy sighs.

"Ehh- he should be removed forever because of the stunt he did. Plus, Trey is running this parade quite nicely too." The heart boy dismissively replied.