[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world

HAPPY LATE EID Y'ALL!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A TONS AND TONS OF EID MONEY AND ATE GOOD FOOD!! ✉️✉️

______________________________________

*This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Hallway - Exterior Hallway 2F]

The group walked the down the hallway like a couple of zombies. They were beat.

The headmage go full on spartan mode, whipping them with his lashes of love.

'I guess no camera for me...' Yuuga thought.

Crowley took back the camera for repair and it doesn't seem he would 'graciously' lend it to the amnesiac ever again.

On the other hand, Grim had been skipping in joy ever since we left the headmage office.

"Stop skipping, furball. I'm pissed off just even to see you jolly like that after getting spank by the headmage" Ace grumbled.

Deuce can only sigh in defeat. "What can I say? Ore-sama had a thicker skin than you humans." The monster boasted.

"Ah~! What a day!" Ace whine. "And starting the next day, I'm gonna be a student in Night Raven College!" Grim cheered.

"I'm gonna leave you all to dust and take the top spot!" The monster boastfully said.

"You sure talk big for someone who's only a half a full student..." Ace pauses.

".... But its fine either way." The ginger affirms with a smile.

"We're also going to be classmates tomorrow, Prefect, Grim" Deuce added.

"Oh, well then.... I'm Yuuga, a fresh faced first year. Nice to meetcha! " Yuuga jokes, imitating Ace's introduction.

"I- Saying that again is really embarrassing, will you stop?" Ace said as cringed at his own first introduction.

"Pft- That's right. Even if we don't want to, we're going to see eachother everyday." The bluenette stated.

"Even I'm in Heartslabyul with this jerk." The bluenette sighs.

'What the hell is a Hearts.. uh... whatever he said. Ah, I'll just ignore it.'

"Thinking about seeing your serious mug everyday? No thanks." The ginger remarks.

"That's my line, Truant Ace." Deuce retorted.

"Sure, sure. Almost expelled-crybaby Deuce." Ace dismissingly teases the bluenette.

It's about time they part their ways. "Alrighty. See you tomorrow, pants puller and furball." The ginger bid his goodbye to the duo.