[6] Welcome to the Villains world

*This storyline may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary*

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Drawfs' Mine – Silent woods]

"Thank Sevens, you're awake!" Deuce exhaled in relief.

"Yea, I'm awake now." Yuuga said as he let out a chuckle.

"I thought you were knocked out dead" Ace pauses for a while. "Pants puller." Ace grins.

"What about you? Aren't you supposed to be laying down?" Yuuga remarks as they sat up.

"Eh, don't worry bout it. I casted a lil first aid spell, it should act as painkiller for the meantime." Ace claimed as he pat his own side.

Yuuga sighs. They all turned to the remains of the now head-shattered monster.

"Did we.... Actually win to that thing?" Ace suspire. "We won, alright!" Grim reaffirms.

"Yea! We made it out alive too!" Deuce cheered. In that moment all of them felt so relieved and gave eachother high fives.

They turned to Yuuga to join the cheer but stop in their tracks. "Yahoo–?" Yuuga was confused why they wouldn't gave them a high five.

"–yea... I don't wanna touch monster goo." Ace reverted his hands away from the amnesiac. The others seem to agree.

Yuuga realises and comply. "Yea– that's fair guys." Yuuga said while screaming internally on the inside.

"But, I suppose you all are getting along quite better now." Yuuga changes the subject. Everyone snapped out of their heads.

"No–! Its nothing like that.." Deuce inaudibly denies. "Y–yeah! The monster goo probably mess up your head!" Ace remarks.

"We won all thanks to my genius! Not because that we worked together." Grim also denies. Ace sighs and turns to Yuuga.

"I guess... Making excuses are pretty lame. I hate admit it, but if it weren't for your plan and your stupid reckless stunt–" Ace pauses.

"We... wouldn't be as fortunate as we are now." Ace admits.

"That's right, you guide us to the plan and that what leads us to still wield this very ore." Deuce softly smiles.

"Well, we now can cover our expulsion" Deuce exhaled in relief.

"But, I guess sometimes your plans fall short on the last part." Deuce continues.

"You told us that we're the reckless ones, but I'll let you know just because you're a little bit smarter and think faster. That doesn't mean you're free to pull crazy shit like that." Ace sternly scolds Yuuga.

"Ace is right. If we were to be little bit late, who knows what will happen to you." Deuce narrows his eyes. Ace agrees with Deuce.

"I can say the same thing for you guys. I suppose we're eachothers hypocrites." Yuuga lightly retorts.

"Hey look!" Grim shouts, catching everyone's attention. Grim held out a black rock and presented to the trios.

"What's that? The remnants of the monster?" Deuce questions. "It looks like a magic crystal, but I've never seen one pitch black as a coal before." Deuce stated.

Grim took a sniff of the black rock. "But hey, it smells pretty delicious." Grim affirms.

"No way!" Ace look at Grim in disgust.